- Dr. Annigeri is a famous and competent nephrologist with 22+ years of qualitative experience.
- He is a permanent member of the Tamil Nadu Medical Council and Indian Medical Association.
- Dr. Rajeev has completed MBBS from Karnataka University, MD from the University of Mumbai and Diploma from the DNB board.
- Dr. Rajeev Annigeri specializes in Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), Kidney Stone Treatment and Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy.
Fellowship, University Health Network, Toronto, Canada
MD, 1993, University of Mumbai
MBBS, 1988, University of Karnataka
Work Experience Of Dr. Rajeev Annigeri
Consultant, Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy,
- Kidney Stone Treatment,
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
Consultant , Fellowship, Fellowship, DNB, MD, MBBS
30 years of experience
Consultant , DNB, MD, MBBS
24 years of experience