- Dr. Chittrambalam is an esteemed Neurologist with experience of more than 33+ years.
- Dr. S. offers treatment for all types of Neurological disorders.
- Dr. S. Chittrambalam is the recipient of several awards that include Gold Medal in the exam conducted by the cardiology society of India and Gold Medal in the MD University Exam.
- Dr. Chittrambalam is an active member of API (Association of Physicians of India).
- MBBS, 1987, Stanley Medical College and Hospital, Chennai
- MD, 1991, General Medicine, The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (TNMGRMU)
- DM, 2009, Neurology, Madras Medical College, Chennai
Work Experience Of Dr. S Chittrambalam
- Senior Consultant, Neurologist, St. Thomas Hospital, Chennai
- Senior Consultant, Neurologist, St. Isabel’s Hospital, Chennai
- Senior Consultant, Neurologist, Rakshith Hospital, Chennai
- Senior Consultant, MIOT International, Chennai
- Gold Medal in the exam conducted by the cardiology society of India
- Gold Medal, MD University Exam
- Neurological Disorders
- Corpus Callosotomy
- Narcolepsy Treatment
- Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment
- Skull Base Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
- Temporal Lobectomy
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- VP Shunting
Senior Consultant , DM, MD, MBBS
21 years of experience
New Delhi, India
Director , MBBS, MS, MCh, Fellowship
20 years of experience