- Dr. Shareef M. M. is currently associated as Senior Consultant with ENT Department at Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad and has more than 17+ years of experience in his field.
- Dr. Shareef frequently performs investigations such as radiological and audiological & performed over 4900 surgeries.
- The doctor is well trained in Otolaryngology in India as well as the United Kingdom.
- Dr. Shareef’s special interests include allergy management, Endoscopic sinus surgery, snoring surgery, and micro ear surgery.
- Some of the doctor’s interests are Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Micro Ear Surgery, and surgery for Snoring, Vertigo/Dizziness, Headache Management, Sinusitis, Grommet Insertion, myringoplasty, etc.
- Dr. Shareef is also an active member of the Royal College of Surgeons and General Medical Council (UK).
- MBBS, 1998, Kasturba Medical College Mangalore
- MS, 2001, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
Work Experience Of Dr. Shareef M. M.
- Senior Consultant, Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad
- Allergy management,Endoscopic sinus surgery,snoring surgery and micro ear surgery
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Caldwell-luc Antrostomy
- Direct Laryngoscopy
- Endoscopic Adenoidectomy
- Endoscopic Septoplasty
- Endoscopic Tumour Removal
- Endoscopic Turbinectomy
- Excision benign and cancerous tumours
- FEELSFunctional Endoscopic Endonasal LASER Surgery
- FESS - Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Foreign Body Removal
- Laryngeal Stenosis Treatment
- Laryngeal Web Excision
- LASER surgery
- LASER Turbinectomy
- Microdebrider Turbinectomy
- MLS - Microlaryngeal Surgery
- Salivary Gland Stone Removal
- Somnoplasty Snoring Surgery - Turbinate Reduction Surgery
- Tongue tie release
- Total Laryngectomy
- Turbinate Surgery
- Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty - UPPP
Senior Consultant , Graduation, Post Graduation, Fellowship
32 years of experience