- Dr. Shomeshwar is currently associated as Sr. Consultant – ENT, Director- Cochlear Implant Program in ENT and Cochlear Implant Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Singh’s special interests are Cochlear Implants & Bone anchored hearing aids surgery and Advanced Otology.
- Dr. Shomeshwar had previously worked as Sr. Consultant ENT at Max Healthcare, Artemis Health Institute, Columbia Asia Hospitals, NCR Delhi.
- Dr. Singh has been awarded the PHILIP STELL AWARD by Otolaryngological Research Society, London, UK.
- Also, dr. Shomeshwar Singh is an active member of prestigious organizations such as the Delhi Medical Council, Haryana Medical Council, and BCIG – British Cochlear Implant Group, to name a few.
MBBS, 1994, JIPMER
FRCS, 2001, The Royal College of Surgeons (RCS), UK
Work Experience Of Dr. Shomeshwar Singh
Senior Consultant, BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- ENT and Cochlear Implant, Bone anchored hearing aids surgery, Advanced Otology.
Senior Consultant , Graduation, Post Graduation, Fellowship
32 years of experience