- Dr. Smruti is one of the most eminent Paediatricians in the field of Paediatric Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Dr. Rajan has a thriving experience of more than 13+ years & has operated over 2600 kids.
- Dr. Mohanty has done his MBBS, MS, and DNB from some of the esteemed institutes in India. Following which he did his Mch from the esteemed All India Institute of Medical College, Delhi.
- Dr. Smruti Rajan has done his acquaintance in Paediatric Cardiovascular Surgery at C.S Mott’s Children’s Hospital, University of Michigan.
- He has also implemented the First Norwood operation in Western India.
- Dr. Rajan Mohanty has successfully done the smallest Pacemaker implantation in the world in the tiniest baby.
- Dr. Smruti has successfully operated on the smallest baby 560 gm for PDA ligation in the world.
- He has his competence Norwood procedure and other single ventricle repairs, Arterial Switch Operation, Arch repairs, TAPVC repairs.
MCh, AIIMS, New Delhi
Fellowship, Paediatric Cardiovascular Surgery at C.S Mott's Children's Hospital,University of Michigan
Work Experience Of Dr Smruti Rajan Mohanty
Consultant, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
Consultant, RTIICS, Kolkata
Consultant, Asian Heart Institute, Mumbai
Best Graduate, Utkal Universit
Winner of 6 Gold medals in MBBS
Honours in General Surgery
Cardiac Surgery training at AIIMS, New Delhi
Invited faculty in all PCSI and IACTS meetingsInvited faculty in International Symposium on congenital Heart Surgery at Saint Petersberg, Florida USA
- Pediatric Cardiovascular Surgeon
- Pediatric and neonatal cardiac surgery,
- Adult Congenital Heart surgery,
- Pediatric ECMO and transplants,
- Angioplasty and Stent Placement
- Aortic Dissection Repair Surgery
- Aortic Stent Grafting
- ASD (Atrial Septal Defect) Closure
- Atrial Fibrillation Surgery
- Biventricular Pacing
- Blalock-Taussig (BT) Shunt
- CARDIAC SURGERY - ADULTS
- Cardiac Tumour Treatment
- Cerebral Angiogram
- Coarctation of the Aorta (CoA) Surgery
- Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Coronary fistula
- Double Inlet Left Ventricle (DILV) Treatment
- Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV) Surgery
- Fontan Conversion Surgery
- Fontan procedures
- Glenn procedure
- Heart Bypass Surgery (CABG)
- Heart Lung Transplant for heart failure
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) Treatment
- Implantable Devices for heart defects
- Interrupted Aortic Arch Surgery
- IVC Filter Insertion
- Minimal access surgeries for valves
- Off Pump beating CABG LV restoration
- Peripheral Angiogram
- Peripheral Angioplasty
- PPI-Permanent Pacemaker Implant - Single Chamber
- PTCA-Percutaneous Transluminal
- PTE - Pulmonary Thromboendarterectomy
- PTMC - Percutaneous Transvenous Mitral Commissurotomy
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Renal Angiogram
- Ross Procedure
- Trigger Point Injection (TPI)
- Valve Repair Replacement
Director , MBBS, MS, DNB, Fellowship
20 years of experience
New Delhi, India