- Dr. Sunil is an eminent cardiologist with experience of 24+ years.
- Dr. Sofat has had the honor of being the cardiologist to the Ex-President of India, Smt. Pratibha Devi Singh Patil.
- Dr. Sunil has completed his MBBS from the University of Pune, India in 1986. He then went on to pursue MD – General Medicine from the University of Pune, India in 1993.
- Dr. Sofat areas of interest include Interventional Cardiology and Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- MBBS, 1986, University of Pune
- MD, 1993, University of Pune
- DM, 2003, University of Pune
Work Experience Of Dr. Sunil Sofat
- Consultant, RLKC Hospital and Metro Heart Institute, Pandav Nagar
- Consultant, Jaypee Hospital, Noida
Honor of being the cardiologist to Ex President of India, Smt. Pratibha Devi Singh Patil.
- Interventional Cardiology including Coronary,
- Non Coronary Interventions,
- Electro Physiology & Pacing
- Aortic Stent Grafting
- Biventricular Pacing
- Coronary Angiogram
- IVC Filter Insertion
- Peripheral Angiogram
- Peripheral Angioplasty
- PPI-Permanent Pacemaker Implant - Single Chamber
- PTCA-Percutaneous Transluminal
- PTMC - Percutaneous Transvenous Mitral Commissurotomy
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Trigger Point Injection (TPI)
Senior Consultant , MBBS, MD, DM
19 years of experience
Noida , India