Dr. Vikas Dua is one of the famous consultants in the field of Pediatric- Hemato-oncology & bone marrow transplants. He has an experience of over 23 years and has performed several successful BMTs for thalassemia and leukemia cases for children from India, Afghanistan, Iraq, and African Countries. Dr. Vikas has completed his MBBS & MD (Paediatrics) from PGIMS, Rohtak. Following this, he did his Fellowship in Diplomate of National Board (DNB) (Paediatrics) from Sri Ganga Ram.
Dr. Dua has completed an Advanced Fellowship in Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplantation at National University Hospital in Singapore. Furthermore, he received his education and training in pediatric BMT at the renowned St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital in Memphis. He acquires many national and international awards for his outstanding work in Paediatrics BMT. Dr. Vikas Dua has competence in pediatric hematology and bone marrow transplantation.
You may also be interested in – Bone Marrow Transplant in India | Tanzania Sickle Cell Anemia Patient Testimonial
- MBBS, PGIMS ,Rohtak
- MD, PGIMS ,Rohtak
- FNB in Paediatric haematology oncology,Sir Ganga Ram
- Fellowship, Singapore
- Pediatric BMT,St. Jude Children Hospital,USA
Work Experience Of Dr. Vikas Dua
- Senior Consultant, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Consultant, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Consultant, Action Cancer Hospital, Delhi
- Dr Vikas Dua has published many articles in national and international journals of repute.
- Benign Paediatric hematology
- Matched sibling and unrelated
- Paediatric haploidentical transplants
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant
Pediatric Hematologist, Pediatric Oncologist Senior Consultant MBBS, MD
12 years of experience
Abu Dhabi , UAE