Brief About Dr. Dharma Choudhary
At the Indo Global Healthcare Summit and Expo 2014, Dr. Dharma Choudhary received the ‘Healthcare Excellence Award’ for excellence in Oncology and Hematology. Hemato-Oncology Graft Versus Host Disease, Allogenic Bone Marrow Transplant, and high-risk Thalassemia Major with a novel conditioning regimen are among his main interests.
Dr. Choudhary has previously held positions at prestigious Indian institutions such as the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in New Delhi. He is also a member of the Indian Society of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine, a respected organisation. He has around 35 commercials and publications to his name.
Also, Watch out the Video of Dr. Vikas Dua (about sickle cell anemia treatment by bone marrow transplant)
- MBBS, 1995, S.N Medical College, Jodhpur Medical School
- MD, 1997, S.N Medical College, Jodhpur Medical School
- DM, All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Work Experience Of Dr. Dharma Choudhary
- Director, BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Bone Marrow Transplant, Hemato-Oncology Graft Versus Host Disease.
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Thalassemia Treatment
Head of Department , MS, MBBS
27 years of experience Mumbai , India
Head of Department
12 years of experience