- Dr. Vikram Sharma is currently associated as a Consultant with the Department of Neurology at Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad.
- He is a well-known and eminent Neurosurgeon with more than 18+ years of experience in his field of interest.
- Dr. Vikram’s clinical interests are Epilepsy, Stroke, Headache, Spinal Disorders & Neuro-Oncology.
- Also, dr. Sharma is an active member of the World Stroke Association and the I Indian Stroke Association.
- The doctor is also associated with the formation of the Stroke Society of Hyderabad.
- Dr. Vikram Sharma is also an active member of the American Academy of Neurology.
- MBBS, Yerevan State Medical College
- MD, Yerevan State Medical College
Work Experience Of Dr. Vikram Sharma
- Consultant, Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad
- Stroke & Neuro Oncology
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment
- Chronic Cerebro Spinal Venous Insufficiency Treatment
- Corpus Callosotomy
- Endovascular Coiling
- Gliomas Treatment
- Liberation Treatment
- Metastatic Tumors Treatment
- Microvascular Decompression MVD
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Multiple Subpial Transections MST
- Narcolepsy Treatment
- Percutaneous Balloon Compression (PBC)
- Percutaneous Steriotactic Treatment - PSR
- Pineal Region Tumors Treatment
- Radiofrequency Rhizotomy - Neurotomy
- Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment
- Sensory Ataxia Treatment
- Skull Base Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
- Stereotactic Radio Surgery
- Surgical Clipping
- Temporal Lobectomy
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- VP Shunting Read More
Consultant , MBBS, MCh, DNB
11 years of experience
Chennai , India