Dr. Viresh Mahajan has over 23 years of expertise as a pediatric interventional cardiologist. He received the “Young Investigator Award” from the Pediatric Cardiac Society of India in 2002, as well as the “Outstanding Investigator Award” from the Adult Congenital Heart Disease Conference in 2007.
Helpful – Closure of defects like ASD VSD in India
Dr. Viresh Mahajan Clinical Interests
- Complex and non-complex congenital heart defects and heart diseases
- Stenting of Coarctation
- Non-surgical closure of holes in the heart
- Balloon dilatation of stenosed heart valves and Pulmonary arteries
Member of Associations
- Member of the Indian Academy of Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiac Society of India.
Recommended Video – Cardiac Myths & Facts
- Fellowship, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Delhi
- MD, University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi
- MBBS, Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
Work Experience Of Dr. Viresh Mahajan
Consultant, Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi
Consultant, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi
Senior Resident, GTB Hospital
Director, Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad
1. Outstanding Investigate Award Adult Congenital Heart disease Conference 2007, USA.
2. Young Investigator Award Pediatric Cardiac Society of India, 2002.
- Neonatal Pediatric
- Cardiac Interventions
- Hybrid Pediatric Cardiac Procedure
- closure of holes in the heart
- Heart Surgery
- Heart Valve Replacement Surgery
Director , MCh, MS, MBBS
21 years of experience