- Dr. Hamdulay has successfully operated 7100+ heart patients and is committed to serving society and the country at large and is well know and experienced Cardiac Bypass Surgeon.
- Dr. Zainulabedin is specialized in the domain of cardiology and cardiovascular surgery.
- The doctor has performed many successful Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgeries, Total Arterial Coronary Bypass Grafting Surgeries, and Heart Valve Surgeries & Vascular Surgeries.
- Apart from total arterial coronary bypass surgeries, Dr. Hamdulay has also performed many complex valve repairs. He is distinguished for his innovation and skills in Minimal Invasive Cardiac Surgery (MICS-keyhole).
- Dr. Zainulabedin Hamdulay pursued his studies from universities in the United Kingdom as well as in Canada.
- Vaishampayan Memorial Government Medical College is where the doctor has obtained his MBBS degree. He underwent training at Sion Hospital-Mumbai.
- Furthermore, Dr. Hamdulay has completed his training in Toronto General Hospital situated in the Canadian city of Toronto. He also trained at the Manchester Royal Infirmary-Manchester, United Kingdom, and at the Royal Liverpool Children’s Hospital-Liverpool, UK.
- The doctor’s core mission is to provide all his patients and their families with the best possible care. Dr. hamdulay aims to achieve this through outstanding surgical outcomes, and comprehensive and compassionate care.
- MCh, University of Mumbai
- MS, Shivaji University
- DNB, National Board of Examinations in New Delhi
- MBBS, Dr. Vaishampayan Memorial Government Medical College
Work Experience Of Dr. Zainulabedin Hamdulay
- Consultant, Global Hospitals, Mumbai
- Consultant, Wockhardt hospital
- Dr Hamdulay underwent a Thoracic Surgery Fellowship at the Armed Force Medical Hospital in Pune, India.
- He was the competition successor among 300 candidates, sponsored by Indian Cardiothoracic Surgical Society, New Delhi, India
- He was awarded the Dr. Dubey Fellowship for standing first in Microbiology exams with Distinction
- & Gold Medal Awarded by Pune Board, India
- Cardiac Bypass Surgery, Coronary Artery Disease , Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery, Heart Valve Surgery, Heart Transplantation
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Treatment
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Aneurysms
- Balloon Angioplasty
- CARDIAC SURGERY - ADULTS
- Cardiac Tumour Treatment
- Carotid Artery Stenosis
- Heart Transplant
- Off Pump beating CABG LV restoration
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) Treatment
- Pulmonary Endarterectomy
- Renal Artery Aneurysm
- Renal Vein Thrombosis Treatment
- Ross Procedure
- Valve Repair Replacement Read More