Prof. Feza DEYMEER of Memorial Sisli Hospital is a well-known Neurologist. She has worked in the field of neurology for over 37 years. She traveled to the United States in 1982 to complete her ‘Neurology Specialization Training’ at MASSACHUSETTS UNIVERSITY, the USA, after completing her medical studies at ISTANBUL UNIVERSITY ISTANBUL MEDICAL FACULTY in 1977. In 1984, she received a fellowship from the HARVARD UNIVERSITY PUBLIC HEALTH FACULTY in Epidemiology Majoring / Neuroepidemiology.
In 1985, she received her Electroencephalography (EEG) Minor Specialist Education from MASSACHUSETTS UNIVERSITY, and in 1992, she received her Electromyography (EMG) Minor Specialist Education from LAHEY CLINIC MEDICAL CENTER, both in the United States of America. She has a long list of papers and publications to her name. She has also participated in a variety of vocational training, seminars, and education.
She’s also received the Gaetano Conte Academy Award from the Mediterranean Biology Association.
Member of Associations
- Istanbul Medical Chamber
- Turkish Neurology Association
- The American Academy of Neurology
- 1977, ISTANBUL UNIVERSITY ISTANBUL MEDICAL FACULTY, Medical Training
- 1982, MASSACHUSETTS UNIVERSITY, Neurology Specialisation Training
- 1984, HARVARD UNIVERSITY PUBLIC HEALTH FACULTY, Epidemiology Majoring / Neuroepidemiology Fellow
- 1985, MASSACHUSETTS UNIVERSITY, Electroencephalography (EEG) Minor Specialist Education
- 1992, LAHEY CLINIC MEDICAL CENTER, Electromiography (EMG) Minor Specialist Education.
Work Experience Of Prof. Feza DEYMEER
ISTANBUL UNIVERSITY ISTANBUL MEDICAL FACULTY, Neurology Specialist
ISTANBUL UNIVERSITY ISTANBUL MEDICAL FACULTY, Professor Neuromuscular Diseases Department of Science Teaching Member
Associate Professor, ISTANBUL UNIVERSITY ISTANBUL MEDICAL FACULTY
, MEMORIAL ŞİŞLİ HOSPITAL, Neurology Specialist
- Mediterranean Biology Association / Gaetano Conte Academy Award
- Brain Tumor Surgery