ART Fertility Clinics, Hyderabad is a sought-after single-specialty fertility hospital in Hyderabad. The hospital opened in April 2021 and is one of 18 such facilities planned by the ART Fertility Clinics group in popular Indian cities. Furthermore, it is a leading reproductive medicine and genetics facility, as well as the only medical entity that conducts localised research to identify the root cause of infertility.
In order to provide the best-customized fertility treatment, the hospital has invested in cutting-edge medical technology. This includes a ‘K’ System workstation, a G 210 Invicell Plus Incubator, unique cryopreservation straw sealers-SYMS III & high-security straws and tubes, and a dynamic laser to perform biopsy and embryo hatching, the most recent cryopreservation system-Cryologic CL8800i, and Voluson-Swift Plus Ultrasonography. Aside from that, the hospital has installed cutting-edge software infrastructures such as the RI witness, which aids in the protection of embryo identity, and a Xiltrix Alarming System, which monitors pH, temperature, humidity, and other relevant conditions. The hospital is cutting-edge, with AI-enabled incubators, 4D ultrasound machines, and microscopes. Other medical equipment includes a Next Generation Sequencer, as well as other OR tools and equipment.
The team of physicians and embryologists at ART Fertility Clinics in Hyderabad is dedicated and highly qualified. They also have counselors to help patients with infertility understand the underlying cause. According to the hospital’s philosophy, psychological and emotional factors play an important role in infertility. Furthermore, the hospital is well-designed and has a relaxing atmosphere with spacious spaces and a waiting area. It is also visually appealing.
Helpful – IVF Treatment Cost in India
- Semen analysis and laparoscopy
- Male fertility
- Blastocyst culture
- Laser-assisted hatching
- Genetic services
- Embryo/oocyte donation
- Laparoscopy and Surrogacy
You may also be interested in – Breast Feeding Myths and Facts | Breast Feeding Benefits
Team And Specialities
- ART Fertility Clinics in Mumbai is a preferred healthcare facility for fertility treatments such as fertility screenings, ICSI, IVF, IUI, blastocyst culture, cryopreservation, laser-assisted hatching, genetic services, MICRO-TESE, hysterocoscopy, embryo/oocyte donation, laparoscopy, and surrogacy. The hospital also provides male infertility treatment such as sperm analysis, FNA, TESE, and Micro TESE. It also provides patients with counselling to help them understand the root cause of their infertility.
- The hospital staff is highly skilled and trained. ESHRE certification has been obtained by the physicians and embryologists. The nursing staff has been trained to provide compassionate care as well as medical expertise. They are prompt and dedicated to ensuring their patients' quick recovery.
- ART Fertility Clinics in Mumbai has a solid infrastructure foundation. K' system workstation, unique straw sealers for cryopreservation, dynamic laser for biopsy and embryo hatching, and Voluson a sonography machine are some of its most recent additions. Incubators, microscopes, OR equipment and tools, Next Generation Sequencer, Air Handling Unit, RI Witness system to ensure no mixing of embryos/sperms among patients, 4 Dimensional Ultrasound M/Cs, electronic alarm system with sensors to continuously monitor temperature, humidity, gases associated with key equipment, and VOCs are among its other equipment. It has its own lab, as well as a radiolology facility for ultrasound imaging and an embryology lab.
- The hospital also has a few patient beds.
- When travelling by road in your private car or a hired cab, ART Fertility Clinics, Mumbai is approximately 30 minutes away from the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Mumbai. It is approximately 11 kilometres from the airport, depending on the route taken.
- There are also buses and public transportation options, such as taxis and rickshaws, to get to and from the hospital.
- There are a variety of dining options available. There are numerous lodging options in the area.
2nd & 3rd Floor, HeeraMoti Complex, Plot number 8-2-293/82/A/1124,
COMFORT DURING STAY
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
Koç University Hospital, Davutpaşa Caddesi Istanbul 34363 Turkey
Established in : 2014
Number of Beds : 420
Pusa Rd, Radha Soami Satsang, Rajendra Place New Delhi Delhi 110005 India
Established in : 1959
Number of Beds : 775
23 Todar Mal Lane, Bengali Market Opposite Nathu Sweets, Near Mandi house metro station New Delhi Delhi 110001 India
Established in : 1993
Number of Beds :