Bangkok Hospital, founded in 1972, was one of Thailand’s earliest private hospitals; it has since earned a reputation as a tertiary care hospital specializing in cancer and cardiology. It is outfitted with cutting-edge technologies such as the 256-Slice Multi-Detector CT Scan, Cardiovascular MRI, Thailand’s first Cartosound, LINAC, the ARTIS Pheno machine, PET/CT Scan, and a New X-RAY Biplane Imaging (EOS).
With the ultimate Hybrid Operating Room Full Function, the Hospital is able to improve accuracy and become a surgical leader. The Joint Commission International (JCI) has awarded the hospital multiple accreditations in programs such as Traumatic Brain Injury, Total Knee Replacement, Primary Stroke, Low Back Pain, Diabetes Type 2, Breast Cancer Conserving, and Heart Failure.
It also has Thailand Hospital Accreditation and Dual Medical Transport Accreditation from CAMTS USA and CAMTS GLOBAL.
It offers International Medical Services to overseas patients by supporting them with language translations, special diets, lodging, interacting with embassies or organizations, and free medical consultations via the internet.
Bangkok Hospital’s Expertise
- Orthopaedics & Spine Surgery
- Neurology & Neuroscience
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- The Hospital is capable of handling any kind of emergency evacuation by land, sea, or air.
- It has a Recovery & Rehabilitation Centre.
- It has a wide selection of rooms depending on one's budget that has facilities such as Wifi, Microwave, Refrigerator, TV, Sofa bed, and bathroom amenities.
- It also has cafes, restaurants, and other convenience stores.
- The Hospital also provides facilities for airport pick-up and transfer through shuttle van or limousine services for best comfort.
- The Hospital is centrally located in the capital and is just about 23 minutes from the Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
- There are many 3 to 5 star hotels near the Hospital. The basic price starts from USD 33.
- Khlong Tan is the nearest train station which is about 4 minutes by car and the nearest bus stop takes about 7 minutes to reach the Hospital.
- Alternately, there are plenty of taxi services to commute from one place to another.
- There are many restaurants catering to different cuisines nearby and cafes can be found everywhere.
2 Soi Soonvijai 7, New Petchburi Rd.,
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Spa and wellness
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Beauty Salon
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
Al Kuwait St - Halwan SuburbAl Fayha United Arab Emirates
Established in : 2019
Number of Beds : 100
Building 1, 4th floor, The Faculty of Medicine, Ramathibodi Hospital Bangkok 10400 Thailand
Established in : 1969
Number of Beds : 1060
M-24, Musaffah, Abu Dhabi Near Village Mall. United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Established in : 2007
Number of Beds : 270