Praram 9 Hospital, Bangkok was founded by a group of professional and specialised doctors from various medical fields in order to provide comprehensive services of the highest international quality and standard. It uses cutting-edge technologies to diagnose and treat patients, including general x-ray, special x-ray, mammogram, ultrasound, BMD, 64 slice CT scan, and 1.5 Tesla MRI.
Praram 9 Hospital is a JCI-accredited hospital with Global Healthcare Accreditation based on Covid-19 Guidelines. The hospital also has a PR9 Medical Travel Programme, which provides medical and other related assistance to international patients.
His Clinical Interests
- ENT Centre
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology Centre
- Gastroenterology & Hepatobiliary Centre
- Paediatric Centre
- Orthopaedic Centre
- Breast Cancer Treatment
- Skin & Cosmetic Laser Surgery Treatment
- Neurology Treatment
Team And Specialities
- Praram 9 Hospital employs over 335 specialists in a variety of medical and surgical fields.
- Its Kidney Transplant Institute has made an impact by performing one of the most kidney transplants among Thailand's private hospitals and having a success rate of more than 96% out of more than 500 patients in 2014. It received the prestigious Research of the Year award at the 6th Asian Society of Transplantation Congress in Singapore in 1999.
- Praram 9 Kidney Transplant Institute, Praram 9 Cardiovascular Institute, Praram 9 Infertility Centre, Prenatal Diagnosis Centre, Praram 9 Orthopaedic Centre, and Praram 9 Dental Clinic are among its cutting-edge departments and centres.
- The hospital has a wide range of rooms to suit any budget.
- English, Chinese, Burmese, Japanese, Cambodian, and Arabic interpreters are available at the hospital.
- It has a fully equipped Ambulance Service that is sophisticated enough to detect and report brain and heart diseases to the hospital.
- There are cafes, shops, and restaurants at the hospital.
- The hospital is conveniently located in the heart of the city.
- Within 450 metres of the hospital, there are numerous bus stops. The nearest metro station is Phra Ram 9. Tuktuks and Taxis are available for transportation.
- It takes about 25 minutes to get there from both Suvarnabhumi and Don Mueang International Airport.
- Within a 10-minute ride, there are numerous 2 to 5-star hotels. The cheapest hotel room costs around USD 18.
- Some restaurants are within walking distance of the hospital. Many others, however, are within an 8-minute ride. Cafes are also within 6 minutes walking distance.
99, Rama IX Road, Bangkapi Huai khwang,
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Spa and wellness
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Beauty Salon
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
124 Silom Rd., Suriyawong, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
Established in : 1949
Number of Beds :
Scheme-L11, P-4&5, Gariahat Road Kolkata 700029 India
Established in : 1996
Number of Beds : 400
B Block, Sushant Lok 1, Near Huda City Centre Gurgaon Haryana 122001 India
Established in : 2007
Number of Beds : 100