Samitivej Hospital, founded in 1979, is one of the top private hospital networks in Thailand and the region. As one of Bangkok Dusit Medical Services’ seven private hospitals in Thailand and ASEAN, Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital belongs to the reputable and well-known provider of private healthcare services. The city offers high-quality medical services and facilities to both foreigners and locals, making it one of the most popular medical destinations in the world.
Furthermore, the Medical Travel Quality Alliance named it one of the top five best hospitals in the world for medical tourism in 2018. The hospital has received numerous awards, including Hospital of the Year at the 2020 Thailand Healthcare Asia Awards, The Model Private Hospital Award for being Thailand’s leading private hospital for academic activity, and The Best Corporate Hospital Award in 2019.
Helpful – Breast Cancer Treatment in Thailand
- Paediatric Rehabilitation Centre
- Spine Surgery
- Heart Institute
- Bone Marrow & Stem Cell Transplantation Centre
- Breast Cancer
- Plastic & Aesthetic Surgery
Recommended Video – Cardiac Myths & Facts
Team And Specialities
- The Samitivej Srinakarin Hospital employs over 530 highly skilled medical professionals.
- Many of them have international degrees and have worked in Thailand and abroad.
- The staff is also well-trained in dealing with not only medical needs but also cultural sensitivities.
- The hospital has 420 beds and a wide variety of rooms with amenities. There are cafes, restaurants, a convenience store, and shops there.
- It has a NICU and a PICU that provide neonatal care for infants as well as comprehensive family support.
- The hospital is tastefully decorated to provide the best atmosphere for patients, and it is child-friendly, with colorful walls and pictures.
- It is located in eastern Bangkok, close to Suvarnabhumi International Airport, and the commute takes about 16 minutes.
- Near the hospital, there are numerous hotels, lodges, and apartments. The most affordable hotel costs around USD 8.
- Within a 15-minute walk, there are several upscale restaurants and cafes.
488 Srinakarin Rd., Suanluang,
COMFORT DURING STAY
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Welcome Package
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical Travel Insurace
- Foreign Currecy Exchange
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organization
- Air ambulance
Jaypee Hospital, Noida Sector-128 Noida Uttar Pradesh 201304 India
Established in : 2014
Number of Beds : 600
Guwollam-ro, Guwol 1(il)-dong, Namdong-gu, Incheon, South Korea Incheon Incheon 405760 South Korea
Established in : 1958
Number of Beds : 1600
29 Saemunan-ro, Gyonam-dong, Seoul Seoul 110-130 South Korea
Established in : 1968
Number of Beds :