- Narayana Health is a premium multispecialty tertiary care hospital chain in India with its headquarter in Bangalore.
- The group of hospitals was founded by Dr. Devi Shetty in 2000.
- It has 23 hospitals, 7 heart centres and 24 primary care facilities across India along with one hospital in Cayman Islands, North America.
- Narayana Multispeciality Hospital is the NABH accredited flagship healthcare centre of Narayan Health Group.
- Narayana Multispeciality Hospital houses the most advanced emergency unit that provides immediate attention to patients who require critical care.
- Its strong medical infrastructure takes excellent care of high risk pregnancies and premature babies.
- It has 6 neonatal intensive care units.
- In 2016 itself Narayana Health has bagged 4 prestigious awards which are:
NH Jaipur was honoured with Quality Beyond Accreditation at the Global Concave of Association of Health Care Providers India (AHPI).
- Narayana Health has also been listed in Fortune Next 500 List of Companies.
- They were also awarded the Price /Performance Value Leadership Award by Frist & Sullivan India.
- Narayana Health group was also awarded for the Best Risk Management Framework and Systems – Healthcare by the 3rd Edition ICICI Lombard – CNBC TV18 India Risk Management Awards.
- Some more important awards won by Narayana Health group are:
- Public Health Champion Award by WHO India (2015).
- India Health and Wellness Award (2014).
- Philanthropy Award by Forbes India (2013).
- Won FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards for addressing Industry Issues (2012).
Know More – Neurosurgery Cost in India
- It houses 101 beds.
- It has a modern OT Complex that has three operation theatres, one cath lab and dialysis and endoscopy facilities.
- The hospital has state-of-the-art critical care units for heart attack, orthopaedics, general surgery, gastrointestinal surgery and neurosurgery.
- The dialysis unit along with isolation dialysis for infected/high-risk patients of the hospital in consists of 16 beds.
- It is equipped with 128 Slice CT Scan, MRI, X-ray, ultrasound and doppler.
- Labour OTs and the Facility consists of semi-private, private rooms and suites.
- It has well advanced accident and emergency unit.
- The hospital is well equipped with ICU, CCU with cath lab facility and NICU.
- The hospital’s laboratory work on cytology, biochemistry, microbiology, pathology, histopathology and clinical pathology.
- Distance: 13.8 km
- Duration: 52 mins
- Metro Station:
- Distance: 10.6kms
- Duration: 40 mins
- Cab: On Call
- Affordable hotels and guest houses are available near the hospital.
3&4, ITPL, Main Road Sadaramangala Industrial Area, opposite mall,
Whitefield Main Road, Kadugodi
Bangalore Karnataka 560066
COMFORT DURING STAY
TV in room, Private rooms, Free Wifi, Phone in Room, Mobility accessible rooms, Family accommodation, Laundry, Welcome Package, Safe in the room, Nursery / Nanny services, Dry cleaning, Personal assistance / Concierge, Religious facilities, Fitness centre, Spa and wellness, Beauty salon, Café, Business centre services, Shop, Dedicated smoking areas, Special offer for group stays, Parking available
Health insurance coordination, Medical travel insurance, Foreign currency exchange, ATM, Credit Card, Debit Card, Netbanking
Diet on Request, Restaurant, International Cuisine
Medical records transfer, Online doctor consultation, Rehabilitation, Pharmacy, Document legalisation, Post operative followup
Interpreter, Translation services
Airport pickup, Local tourism options, Local transportation booking, Visa / Travel office, Car Hire, Private driver / Limousine services, Shopping trip organization, Air ambulance
Plot Number NH 01, Gautam Budh Nagar, Sector 110 Near 110 Market Noida Uttar Pradesh 201304 India
Established in : 2013
Number of Beds : 1200
164, World cup-ro, Yeongtong-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do 16499 South Korea
Established in : 1994
Number of Beds : 1200
Palam Vihar, Sector 6, Dwarka New Delhi Delhi 110075 India
Established in : 2018
Number of Beds : 480