Apollo Hospital (Bannerghatta Road) Bangalore, founded in 2007, is one of the most modern hospitals, committed to investing in cutting-edge medical technology to ensure that all of their patients benefit from cutting-edge knowledge. They’re equipped with cutting-edge technology, making them a Bengaluru healthcare powerhouse. The Joint Commission International (JCI) has accredited the hospital, which is the gold standard of accreditation for health care organisations. Over 110 consultants work in hospitals, with 70% having studied or worked in prestigious institutions. There are over a hundred at Apollo Hospital in Bangalore. To ensure the best outcomes for patients, the hospital employs Protocol and Care Pathway-based treatment models.
Helpful – Thoracic Surgery: Everything You Need To Know
It is the first hospital in the region to use a Y-shaped stent for tracheoesophageal fistula, and it holds the distinction of performing the country’s largest series of airway stents. At Apollo Hospitals in Bangalore, four autologous chondrocyte implantations, a spinal angiolipoma excision, and a tibial tuberosity shift with MPSL reconstruction were all successfully completed. One of Apollo Hospitals’ flagship centers of excellence in Bengaluru, “The Minimal Access Surgery Centre” (MASC), is dedicated to the practice of minimally invasive surgical methods. The Week A C Nielsen Best Hospital Survey 2013 named Apollo Hospitals as the second-best multi-specialty hospital in Bangalore.
Recommended Video – Cardiac Myths & Facts
Team And Specialities
- The Apollo Hospitals Heart Institutes are part of one of the world's largest groups of Cardiology and Cardio-Thoracic Vascular Surgery. They have an unrivaled track record of over 100,000 heart surgeries, including complicated Coronary Artery Bypass operations.
- They are India's pioneers of total knee replacement and the Illizarov Procedure for limb lengthening.
- The hospital is beautifully landscaped and covers an area of 2, 12,000 square feet.
- It has a capacity of 270 beds.
- They have India's first Thallium Laser and Karnataka's first digital X-ray machine.
- It has a Pharmacy that is open 24 hours a day, a Prayer Room, a Business Center, a Gift Shop, a Travel Desk, and Patient Relative Accommodation.
Airport: Around 44 Kms
Railway Station: Around 13.7 Kms
154/11, Bannerghatta Main Road,
COMFORT DURING STAY
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Welcome Package
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical Travel Insurace
- Foreign Currecy Exchange
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organisation
- Air ambulance