Manipal Hospitals was established in Bangalore in 1991. Manipal Hospital is India’s third-largest healthcare network. It is accredited by NABH and NABL (ISQUA). It is also ISO 9001:2008 accredited for all comprehensive protocols, which include clinical, nursing, diagnostic, and allied fields. In Bangalore, Manipal Hospitals has five locations: Whitefield, Brookefield, Old Airport Road, Malleshwaram, and Jayanagar. Under one roof, the Hospital provides more than 60 specialties. Manipal Hospital Whitefield is a 284-bed inpatient facility.
Read about Heart Blockage Treatment Without Surgery
It is also AAHRPP certified (Association for the Accreditation of the Human Research Protection Programs). Consumer Voice named the hospital the Most Patient Recommended Hospital in India. The Week Magazine has named it the best hospital in Bangalore for the past eight years. The hospital was recognized among the top five in the study “INDIA’S MOST CARING HOSPITALS.” In addition, in the Service category, it received the renowned Golden Peacock National Quality Award in 2005.
Also, Do Watch a video on Bypass Surgery FAQ’s
You may also be interested in – Breast Cancer Awareness | Breast Cancer Prevention
Team And Specialities
- Most of the doctors are affiliated by various institutions across the world including the UK, USA, and Australia.
- Doctors offer “Sunday” Day Care surgeries, using latest surgical technology.
- The hospital has 600 beds, 21 in the CCU, 14 in the ITU, and four operating rooms.
- It contains two cutting-edge digital Cath Labs and four Cardiac Operation Theaters.
- PET Scanner and the most recent digital Light speed CT Scanner are available.
- Cancer care has been improved because to IBM Watson.
- In addition, it offers an Advanced Intensive Therapy Unit.
- During their treatment, the hospital rooms are outfitted with nurse call systems, televisions, refrigerators, and telephones.
- There is international cuisine available.
- All of the branches include plenty of parking, a café, and a large waiting area for tourists.
Located in the heart of Bangalore
- Distance: 18Kms
- Duration: 32Mins
Taxi: On-Call, available at your doorstep
- Distance: 3Kms
- Duration: 13Mins
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Business centre
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- ATM Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organisation
- Air ambulance
2 Soi Soonvijai 7, New Petchburi Rd., Bangkok 10310 Thailand
Established in : 1972
Number of Beds :
182 Ratthakan, Tambon Hat Yai, Hat Yai District,Thailand , Thailand 90110
Established in : 1957
Number of Beds : 720
1 Ladprao Road 111, Klong-Chan Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240
Established in : 1994
Number of Beds : 250
Fortis Hospital B-22, Sector 62, Gautam Buddh Nagar, Noida Noida Uttar Pradesh 201301 India
Established in : 2004
Number of Beds : 250