The Saudi German Hospital in Dubai is part of the Saudi German Hospital (SGH) Group, one of the major private healthcare hospital organizations in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). The SGH Group is a well-known and respected healthcare services provider in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA).
You may also be interested in – Top 6 Countries For Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
It is a multi-specialty hospital in Dubai that provides tertiary treatment. It offers overseas patients one-stop medical services and packages. With a Dubai Ambulance office on the premises, it is the first hospital in the UAE to receive Trauma patients. Several international accreditations, such as JCI, CAP, ISO 9001: 2015 on Quality Management System, and ISO 14001: 2015 on Environmental Management System, attest to the Hospital’s management of high quality in accordance with international standards.
Helpful – Heart Transplant Surgery – How To Prepare And What To Expect
Saudi German Hospital’s Expertise
- Eye Surgery
- GI Surgery
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Cancer Treatment
- Spine Surgery
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Heart Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Uro Surgery
Recommended Video – Dendritic Cell Therapy For Cancer Treatment | Dendritic Cell Therapy Cost in India
Team And Specialities
- It has a JCI CCPC for Management of Acute Myocardial Infraction (AMI).
- It has 39 Medical Specialities comprising Cardiology, ENT, Dietetics, Nephrology, Neurology, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Physiotherapy, Radiology, Sleep Medicine, Psychiatry and Mental Health etc.
- It also has an Oncology and Nuclear Medicine Departments.
- The Hospital has multi-lingual support staff that can assist with more than 35 languages including English, French, Russian, Arabic, German, Italian etc.
- There are 111 private rooms and 9 VIP rooms at the hospital. There are a variety of room kinds to choose from, ranging from standard rooms to royal suites.
- There are 24 ICU beds, 12 NICU beds, and 11 PICU beds available.
- It features six operating rooms and is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The Dialysis Unit contains ten beds.
- It features two Cath Labs that specialize in Vascular, Cerebral, and Cardiovascular Intervention.
- It has an emergency department as well as an outpatient pharmacy that is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The Radiology Unit is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- It aids international patients with everything from registration to post-operative follow-up, as well as reserving lodgings and other necessities.
- The hospital is in the middle of the city of Dubai.
- Dubai International Airport, which is around 30 minutes away, is the closest airport.
- At Bersha Heights, there are numerous hotels located directly across from the hospital. The pricing range of motels in this neighborhood is roughly USD 40-80.00.
- Near the Hospital and in Bersha Heights, there are numerous eateries serving a variety of cuisines.
- Many pharmacies are located along the same lane and across the hospital.
- For touring and shopping at malls, taxis and car rentals are available.
Hessa Street 331 West
United Arab Emirates
COMFORT DURING STAY
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Welcome Package
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical Travel Insurace
- Foreign Currecy Exchange
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organisation
- Air ambulance