Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre, Chennai, established in 1985, is a multi-specialty tertiary care university hospital. The hospital is recognized by NAAC, NABH, NABL, and ISO 9001:2000 and is a pioneer in providing cutting-edge care to patients in South India. Every year, the hospital sees around 35,100 in-patients and 2,50,100 outpatients.
It is renowned for its expertise in over 50 specializations and super specialties. The hospital has more than 1600 beds, fully equipped critical care units, state-of-the-art surgical rooms, a pharmacy open around-the-clock, and many other features. Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre also fulfills its social obligations by hosting a variety of multi-specialty camps around the state, where prominent and skilled doctors do free health examinations and most medications are provided without charge.
Do Read About- 5 Neurological Disorders Symptoms You Must Not Ignore
Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre Expertise
- Medical oncology
- Cosmetic surgery
- General surgery
- Surgical gastroenterology
- Laparoscopic & bariatric surgery
- Dentistry & maxillofacial surgery
- Minimal access surgery
Recommended Video– Deep Brain Stimulation in India | Parkinson’s Disease Treatment In India
Team And Specialities
- Highly qualified doctors with international recognition.
- Surgical gastroenterology, dentistry, urology, nephrology, cosmetic surgery, pulmonology, dermatology, spine surgery, clinical nutrition & dietetics, internal medicine, medical oncology, minimal access surgery, and laparoscopy & bariatric surgery are just a few of the specialties and subspecialties that the hospital provides care in.
- Emergency physicians and other experts are trained to treat patients who require critical care, and they are on duty around the clock in the emergency care area.
- The crew is fiercely competitive and adept at providing top medical care.
- Leading physician Dr. Ravikumar is a distinguished member of the National Academy of Medical Sciences and the Bureau of India Standards in addition to being employed by the hospital.
- SRMC hospital has more than 1500 beds, 114 ICU beds, and 25 operating rooms.
- It is an eight-story structure with a built-up area of more than 2 million square feet.
- The hospital offers a variety of accommodation types, such as the Super Deluxe Suite (VIP), Single Room, Deluxe Room, and Semi-Private Room.
- The hospital's laboratory, which is 6000 square feet in size and has full air conditioning, does about 10,000 diagnostic tests daily.
- 200 tests are certified by NABL in the laboratory.
- The pharmacy operates 24 hours a day while adhering to international and domestic regulations.
- There is a guesthouse on the SRMC campus that offers comfortable rooms for the family members of patients.
- The hospital also offers gift shops, prayer rooms, internet access, food courts, blood banks, and other amenities.
Distance: 14 KMs
Time: 34 Minutes
Distance: 10 KMs
Time: 24 Minutes
No.1 Ramachandra Nagar, Porur, Chennai 600116, India
COMFORT DURING STAY
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Welcome Package
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Fitness center
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Postoperative follow-up
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
Scheme-L11, P-4&5, Gariahat Road Kolkata 700029 India
Established in : 1996
Number of Beds : 400
Plot No.1 A, Bhat GIDC Estate, Gandhinagar 382428 India
Established in : 2003
Number of Beds : 330
Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Malviya Nagar Jaipur 302017 India
Established in : 2008
Number of Beds : 300
Plot no 2, Sector 5, IMT Manesar Gurgaon Haryana 122050 India
Established in : 2013
Number of Beds : 531