Brief About Dr. Afrasyab Khan
Dr. Afrasyab Khan is one of the leading and well-qualified Medical Gastroenterologist with over 12 years of expertise and also considered among the top 10 gastroenterologist in India. He obtained his FRACP in Gastroenterology from New Zealand after completing his post-graduate studies. Besides his academic achievement, Dr Khan has numerous research papers published in national and international peer-reviewed publications.
Dr Khan’s Expertise
- Upper GI endoscopy – diagnostic and therapeutic
- Colonoscopy – diagnostic and therapeutic
- Screening for gastric (stomach) and colorectal cancer
- Management of GERD, ‘heartburn’, ‘reflux’, ‘bloating’, ‘indigestion’
- Assessment of pain and changes in bowel habit
- Weight management including a gastric balloon, etc.
Member of Associations
- Royal Australasian College of Physicians
- New Zealand Society of Gastroenterology
- American College of Gastroenterology
- Tony Hocken Research Award
- University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand.
Also, Read- Life after having a Liver Transplant in India
Also, Check out the FAQ’s video on Liver Transplant Surgery
Work Experience Of Dr. Afrasyab Khan
Consultant, Medeor Hospital 24x7, Dubai
- Upper GI endoscopy - diagnostic and therapeutic.
- Colonoscopy - diagnostic and therapeutic.
- Screening for gastric (stomach) and colorectal cancer.
- Anti Reflux Procedures
- Bowel Obstruction Treatment
- Crohn's Disease Treatment
- Nissen fundoplication
- Partial colectomy
- Transesophageal Echocardiography - TEE
- Whipple Surgery