Dr. Anand Kumar Saxena is currently the Head of Neurology at Max Super Specialty Saket City Hospital in New Delhi.
As a Neurology Consultant, he worked at a number of hospitals, including the BLK Super-Speciality Hospital, Max Hospitals and also in Columbia-Asia Hospital.
In the meanwhile, Watch out for a video of What are Brain Tumor Symptoms | Brain Tumor Symptoms
His Clinical Interests
- Movement Disorders
- Cerebro Vascular Diseases
- Neuromuscular and Spinal Cord Disorders
- Neuro – Rehabilitation and Paediatric Neurology
Member of Associations
- Member of renowned organisation Stroke Association of India.
Also, Do read about our Blog – Relevant questions to ask before you go for a NeuroSurgery
- Neurology, Movement Disorders, Cerebro Vascular Diseases, Neuromuscular and Spinal Cord Disorders, Dementia, Neuro – Rehabilitation and Paediatric Neurology
- Alzheimer's disease treatment
- Blood Clot Brain Surgery
- Brain Haemorrhage Treatment
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Cerebral Angiogram
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Craniotomy Surgery
- CyberKnife Treatment
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Endovascular Coiling
- Gamma Knife for AVM or Brain Tumor
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Pineal Region Tumors Treatment
- Pituitary Tumor Treatment
Senior Consultant , MBBS, MD, DM
17 years of experience Bangalore , India
M.B.B.S, M.D (General Medicine) D.M (Neurology) Director, Neurology Senior Consultant Neurologist and Epileptologists.
25 years of Experience
Director , MBBS, MS, MCh, Fellowship
20 years of experience