- Dr. Aradhana Singh is a well-known Obstetrician and Gynaecologist with experience of more than 21 years.
- She has competence over the surgery of High-risk pregnancy, Infertility, Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy, Colposcopy, Adolescent Gynecology, and Management of menopause.
- She has been actively involved in organized various public health awareness programs.
- She has done research in this specific field and presented many papers at various National and State conferences.
- Dr. Aradhana is actively working for the health of adolescent girls and menopausal women.
- MS, NSCB Medical Collage Jabalpur, M.P
Work Experience Of Dr. Aradhana Singh
- Senior Consultant, Fortis Hospital, Noida
- Urinary tract infections
- Uterine, vaginal and vulvar disorders
- Vaginal yeast infections
- Warts and premalignant lesions of the lower reproductive tract
- Fecal Incontinence/Accidental Bowel Leakage (ABL)
- Lower genital tract dysplasia
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Pelvic heaviness or fullness
- Urinary incontinence
- Urine leakage
- Uterine prolapse
- Vaginal vault prolapse
- Tension-free vaginal taping/Vaginal vault suspension
- Cancer prevention and screening
- Precancerous conditions of cervix and early cervical cancers
- Cold knife cone
- Diagnostic Hysteroscopy
- Endometriosis Surgery
- Fertility Surgeries
- Laparoscopic Gynecological Surgery
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic supra cervical Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Supracervical Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation
- Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Operative Laparoscopy
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
21 years of experience