- Dr. Monika Wadhwan is a well known Obstetrician & Gynaecologist with experience of more than 19 years.
- She has competence over the treatment of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology, Sexually transmitted diseases, Urinary tract infections, Uterine, vaginal and vulvar disorders, Vaginal yeast infections, and Vulvodynia.
- She interest lies in high-risk pregnancies, with outstanding ability to provide pregnancy care with an emphasis on a holistic approach, Infertility, Gynae Laparoscopy, and Gynae oncology.
- Dr. Wadhwan has attended several workshops and seminars to improve her clinical skills.
Work Experience Of Dr. Monika Wadhwan
- Senior Consultant, Fortis Hospital, Noida
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Pelvic heaviness or fullness
- Urinary incontinence
- Urine leakage
- Uterine prolapse
- Vaginal vault prolapse
- Tension-free vaginal taping/Vaginal vault suspension
- Cancer prevention and screening
- Precancerous conditions of cervix and early cervical cancers
- Cold knife cone
- Diagnostic Hysteroscopy
- Endometriosis Surgery
- Fertility Surgeries
- Laparoscopic Gynecological Surgery
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic supra cervical Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Supracervical Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation
- Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Operative Laparoscopy
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
Head of Department
21 years of experience
Director , MBBS, MS
34 years of experience Noida , India
Director , MBBS, MD, MSc, Fellowship
26 years of experience