- Dr. Agrawal has experience of 18+ years in his field.
- Dr. B. L. has performed over 9500 coronary angiograms, 5900 coronary angioplasties, 700 renal, peripheral and carotid angioplasties, 200 balloon mitral and aortic valvotomies.
- Dr. Agrawal’s interest lies in trans-radial and trans-lunar coronary interventions like chronic total occlusion, left central disease, bifurcation lesions, graft interventions, primary PCI, etc.
- Dr. B. L. is a lifetime member of the Cardiological Society of India.
- Dr. is a registered member of the Delhi Medical Council since 2007.
- Dr. Agarwal has completed MBBS from Jiwaji University, Gwalior, MD – Medicine from PGIMER, Chandigarh and then DM – Cardiology from SGPGIMS, Lucknow in 1993, 1997, and 2001 respectively.
- MD, PGIMER,Chandigarh
- DM, SGPGIMS,Lucknow
Work Experience Of Dr. B. L. Agarwal
Senior Consultant, Metro Hospital, Noida
- Chronic total occlusion, left main disease, bifurcation lesions, graft interventions, primary PCI
- Aortic Stent Grafting
- Biventricular Pacing
- Coronary Angiogram
- IVC Filter Insertion
- Peripheral Angiogram
- Peripheral Angioplasty
- PPI-Permanent Pacemaker Implant - Single Chamber
- PTCA-Percutaneous Transluminal
- PTMC - Percutaneous Transvenous Mitral Commissurotomy
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Trigger Point Injection (TPI)
Senior Consultant , DM, MD, MBBS
23 years of experience
Senior Consultant , MBBS, MD, DM
26 years of experience
Additional Director , MBBS, MD, DM
24 years of experience