- Dr. Nagpal is a regarded Neurologist practicing successfully for more than 13+ years.
- Dr. Kadam offers treatment for Dementia, Stroke, Epilepsy, Movement Disorders, Sleep disorders and gives Botulinum toxin injections.
- Dr. Kadam Nagpal is the recipient of awards for being a topper in DM entrance examination, and MD state entrance examination, and Distinction in ENT in 2004.
- Dr. Nagpal is a member of the Movement Disorder Society (MDS), International Headache Society (IHS) and Movement disorder Society of India (MDSI).
- He takes interest in research and has about 30 advertisements in reputed National and International Neurology journals.
MBBS, 2006, Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences
MD, 2009, Internal Medicine, Maharani Laxmi Bai Medical College Jhansi
DM, 2014, Neurology, Sawai Mansingh Medical College, Jaipur (SMS College)
Work Experience Of Dr. Kadam Nagpal
Consultant, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi, 2016
Consultant, Manipal Hospitals Dwarka, Delhi
- Topper in DM entrance examination
- Topper MD state entrance examination
- Distinction in ENT, 2004
- Epilepsy Treatment
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Treatment
- Vascular Brain Diseases
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Movement Disorder
- Parkinson's disease Treatment
- Arterial Aneurysms
- Balloon Angioplasty
- Femoral-Popliteal Bypass
Consultant , MBBS, MS, MCh
22 years of experience
Head of Department , FRCS, DNB, MBBS
16 years of experience
Consultant , MBBS, MS, MCh, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship
9 years of experience