- Dr. Nagpal is a regarded Top 10 Neurologist in India practicing successfully for more than 13+ years.
- Dr. Kadam offers treatment for Dementia, Stroke, Epilepsy, Movement Disorders, and Sleep disorders and gives Botulinum toxin injections.
- Dr. Kadam Nagpal is the recipient of awards for being a topper in the DM entrance examination, MD state entrance examination, and Distinction in ENT in 2004.
- Dr. Nagpal is a member of the Movement Disorder Society (MDS), International Headache Society (IHS), and Movement disorder Society of India (MDSI).
- He takes interest in research and has about 30 advertisements in reputed National and International Neurology journals.
MBBS, 2006, Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences
MD, 2009, Internal Medicine, Maharani Laxmi Bai Medical College Jhansi
DM, 2014, Neurology, Sawai Mansingh Medical College, Jaipur (SMS College)
Work Experience Of Dr. Kadam Nagpal
Consultant, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi, 2016
Consultant, Manipal Hospitals Dwarka, Delhi
- Topper in DM entrance examination
- Topper MD state entrance examination
- Distinction in ENT, 2004
- Epilepsy Treatment
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Treatment
- Vascular Brain Diseases
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Movement Disorder
- Parkinson's disease Treatment
- Arterial Aneurysms
- Balloon Angioplasty
- Femoral-Popliteal Bypass
Director , MCh, DNB, MS, MBBS
15 years of experience
Gurgaon , India
Director , MCh, MS, MBBS
31 years of experience