- Dr. Bajpai is a regarded Medical Oncologist practicing successfully for more than 17+ years.
- Dr. Peush Bajpai offers treatment for Breast Cancer, Gynaecological Cancer, Gastrointestinal Cancer, Prostate and Lung cancer and Hemato-oncology.
- Dr. Peush’s area of interest covers Molecular Oncology, Precision Oncology, targeted Therapies and Immuno-therapies.
- Dr. is the recipient of numerous awards.
- Dr. Peush Bajpai has participated in different clinical trials as Principal investigator and Co-principal Investigator.
- Dr. has also attended conferences and presented papers in them.
- He is an active member of the (ESMO) European Society of Medical Oncology.
- Dr. Peush Bajpai has penned articles on Breast Cancer and its prevention.
MBBS, 2003, Gorakhpur University
MD, 2007, General Medicine, Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur
Specialist Accreditation, Medical Oncology, European Society of Oncology (ESMO) Certificate
DM, 2012, Oncology, The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai
Work Experience Of Dr. Peush Bajpai
Senior Consultant, Medical Oncologist, Max Super Speciality Hospital
Senior Consultant, BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
Consultant, Manipal Hospitals Dwarka, Delhi
- First prize as a part of a team in a Case presentation at UK Breast Oncoplasty Masterclass-2016
- First prize in All India Quiz at Lymphoma leukemia meet at Mumbai organized by European Society of Medical Oncology-2012
- Best poster in BTG Hong Kong “Prospective evaluation of Musculoskeletal events in patients of CML on Imatinib Mesylate and correlation with electrolyte imbalances”-2013
- Osteosarcoma Treatment
- Cancer Screening (Preventive)
- Lung Cancer Treatment
- Tumor Resection & Reconstruction
- Cytology Guided by Ultrasound
- Breast Cancer Management
- Chemotherapy of Solid Tumors
- Chemotherapy of Haematological Malignancies
- Gynaecological Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Molecular Oncology
- Precision Oncology
- Targeted Therapies
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia - ALL in Adults
- Adrenal Cancer Treatment
- Bile Duct Cancer Treatment
- Bladder Cancer Treatment
- Breast Biopsy
- Breast Cancer-Surgical
- Cancer in Children
- Carcinoma of Unknown Primary (CUP) Treatment
- Castleman Disease Treatment
- Cervical Cancer Treatment
- Endometrial Cancer Treatment
- Esophagus Cancer Treatment
- Ewing Family of Tumors Treatment
- Eye Cancer Treatment
- Gallbladder Cancer Treatment
- Gestational Trophoblastic Disease (GTD) Treatment
- Hairy Cell Leukemia - HCL
- Hodgkin Disease Treatment
- Laryngeal and Hypopharyngeal Cancer Treatment
- Leukemia in Children
- Liver Cancer
- Metastatic Tumors Treatment
Senior Consultant , Fellowship, MS, MBBS
21 years of experience
Consultant , MBBS, MD, MS, Fellowship
17 years of experience