Brief About Dr. (Prof) Raju Vaishya
Dr. (Prof) Raju Vaishya is a well-known orthopedist and joint replacement surgeon with more than 36 years of experience. He addresses bursitis, dislocations, and joint pain (cross-cutting, cross-cutting, medial collateral and side ligament tears), mine sores and looses, or allies, Osgood-Schlatter disease, and pain.
In addition, Dr. Vaishya also deals with bursitis, dislocation, joint bread, flame retardant, binding tears, cartilage, and also meniscus injuries. Furthermore, he has spoken at a number of conferences and seminars and has published in both international and national journals.
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Hip Replacement Surgery
- Regenerative therapy in orthopedics
- Arthroscopic shoulder surgery
- Arthritis & Osteoporosis
Member of Associations
- The Indian Orthopedic Association (IOA)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Indian Arthroscopy Society of India (IAS)
- Indian Cartilage Society (ICS, 027)
- Global Association of Physicians of Indian Origin (GAPIInt. Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surg & Ortho Sports Medicine (ISAKOS)
- Indian Arthroplasty Association (IAA)
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of India (POSI)
- Indian Federation of Sports Medicine (IFSM)
- Association of British Scholars (ABS)
- IOA (MP Chapter)
- Delhi Medical Association (DMA)
- Delhi Orthopaedic Association (DOA)
- South Delhi Orthopaedic Society (SDOS)
- Delhi Medical Council (DMC).
- Mc Murray’s osteotomy of the hip. Hip Preservation Techniques. Publisher: CRC press, UK. Editor KM Iyer, 1st Edition, 2018.
- Pauwel’s ostetotomy of the hip. Hip Preservation Techniques. Publisher: CRC press, UK. Editor KM Iyer, 1st Edition, 2018.
- Management of the disrupted quadriceps mechanism in Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty. DELTA APAS COMPENDIUM, 3rd EDITION, 2017.
- Arthroscopic Surgery in Geriatric Care (5th Ed, 2015), Viva Books Pvt Ltd, Edited by Dr. OP Sharma (pp 710-11)
- Arthroscopic Surgery in Geriatric Care (4th Ed, 2014), Viva Books Pvt Ltd, Edited by Dr. OP Sharma.
- Arthroscopic Surgery in Geriatric Care (3rd Ed, 2008), Viva Books Pvt Ltd, Edited by Dr. OP Sharma (page no 608-9).
- MBBS, GR Medical College, Gwalior
- MD, GR Medical College, Gwalior
- Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospitals, Oswestry & Royal Liverpool Children’s Hospitals, UK- Super Special Traininig
Work Experience Of Dr. (Prof) Raju Vaishya
Registrar, Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Othopaedic Hospital, Oswestry, UK, 1989
Registrar, Hereford General Hospital, UK, 1989
Registrar, Royal Liverpool Children’s Hospital, UK, 1990
Consultant, GR Medical College & JA Group of Hospitals, Gwalior, India, 1992
Consultant, arious hospitals in Gwalior, India, 1996
- Got 28 academic excellence award of AHERF for 2016-17.
- Got ‘Shiksha Ratan Award” of GRMC, Gwalior, August 2016.
- Academic Achievement Awards for best paper publications in Apollo Group of Hospitals, 2011
- Received distinguished service award from the Geriatric Society of India, 2010.
- Appointed to the advisory board of Indian Journal of Geriatric Care (IJGC)
- Awarded “Medata Ratna” by Agarwal Medata Panchayat, Gwalior, for outstanding achievement in profession & social service. Nov 2011
- Bone deformities
- Bone infections
- Bone tumors
- Need for amputation
- Nonunions: failure of fractures to heal
- Malunions: fractures healing in a wrong position
- Spinal deformities
- Joint pain
- Joint swelling or inflammation
- Ligament tears
- Cartilage and meniscus injuries
- Dislocation of the kneecap (patella)
- Ligament sprains or tears (anterior cruciate, posterior cruciate, medial collateral, and lateral collateral ligament tears)
- Meniscus injuries
- Loose or foreign bodies
- Osgood-Schlatter disease
- Acetabular Fixation
- ACL Reconstruction
- Ankle Arthroscopy
- Ankle Replacement Surgery
- Bilateral Hip Replacement Surgery
- Elbow Replacement Surgery
- Exostosis Treatment
- HIP Replacement Surgery
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery
Senior Consultant , MBBS, D.Ortho, MS
18 years of experience
New Delhi, India
Associate Director , MBBS, MS
36 years of experience