Dr. Rohan Sinha is one of the most well-known neurosurgeons in the world. He has over 18 years of expertise and also has worked for some of India’s most prestigious hospitals.
In addition, he has completed a Japanese Fellowship in Advanced Neurosurgery. Dr. Sinha has papers in a number of prestigious national and international journals.
Helpful – Brain Haemorrhage Surgery in India
His Clinical Interests
- Cranial endoscopic procedures & avascular neurosurgeries like carotid endarterectomy
- Aneurysm clipping
- Microvascular decompression
- AVM resection
You may also be interested in – What are Brain Tumor Symptoms | Brain Tumor Symptoms
MBBS, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India.
MS, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India.
MCh, Post Graduate Institue of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh.
Work Experience Of Dr. Rohan Sinha
Associate Director, Jaypee Hospital, Noida
- Best Surgical Student Award: Tara Chandra Surgical Education and Research Foundation
- Vascular neurosurgeries
- Cranial endoscopic procedures
- Brain tumors
- Spinal deformity
- Neuro and spinal trauma
- Peripheral nerve surgeries
- Alzheimer's disease treatment
- Blood Clot Brain Surgery
- Brain Haemorrhage Treatment
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Cerebral Angiogram
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Craniotomy Surgery
- CyberKnife Treatment
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Endovascular Coiling
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Pineal Region Tumors Treatment
- Pituitary Tumor Treatment Read More
Head of Department , MBBS, MS, MCh
20 years of experience
Director , MBBS, MCh, Fellowship
21 years of experience