- Dr. Samit Chaturvedi is a well-known Urologist with vast experience of over 17 years.
- Dr. Chaturvedi is very much proficient in Minimally Invasive Urology, Subincision, and Transurethral Incision of the Prostate (TUIP).
- He has presented a number of papers at various National and International Conferences and regularly attends Workshops and Conferences in various parts of the world
- His devotion and passion fetched him the honorary membership of several prestigious associations like the Urology Society of India and the Indian Society of Organ Transplantation.
- Dr. Samit Chaturvedi has published more than 12 papers in various National and International Journals.
- Dr. Chaturvedi graduated with MBBS from NSCB Medical College under Rani Durgawati Vishwa Vidyalaya, Jabalpur, in 1999, he later studied MS in General Surgery in Gandhi Medical College under Barkatullah University, Bhopal, M.P in 2003. further, he completed MCh in Urology from Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, U.P in 2011.
Helpful – Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) Treatment Cost in India
- MCh, 2011, Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Studies, Lucknow
- MS, 2003, Gandhi Medical College, Under Barkatullah University, Bhopal
- MBBS, 1999, Medical College under Rani Durgawati Vishwa Vidyalaya, JabalpurMedical College under Rani Durgawati Vishwa Vidyalaya, Jabalpur
Work Experience Of Dr. Samit Chaturvedi
- Consultant, Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute, New Delhi, 2016
- Consultant, BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi, 2015
- Consultant, Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi, 2013
- Consultant, Lions Kidney Hospital, New Delhi, 2012
- Published more than 10 Papers in Various National and International Journals
- Minimally Invasive Urology,
- Transurethral Incision of Prostrate (TUIP)
- Augmentation Cystoplasty
- Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
- Removal of Kidney Stones
- Testicular Implant
- Ureter Re-Implantation
- Urethral Stricture Surgery
- Vasectomy Reversal Read More
The Most Important Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Where does Dr. Samit Chaturvedi practice?
A1: Dr. Samit Chaturvedi currently practices at Max Hospital, Delhi.
Q2: How much experience does Dr. Samit Chaturvedi have?
A2: Dr. Samit Chaturvedi has over 20 years of experience as a urologist.
Q3: What are some of the achievements of Dr. Samit Cahuturvedi?
A3: Dr. Samit Chaturvedi has been actively involved in more than 300 transplants at SGPGI and more than 400 transplants in practice. Keen interest in Renal Transplant, Laparoscopic Urology, Female Urology, Urodynamics, Uro-oncology, and Reconstructive Urology. He has published more than 10 Papers in Various National and International Journals.
Q4: Which tests/ investigations are generally required by the Urologist?
A4: The tests include Digital Rectal Exam (DRE), Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA), Urine analysis, Urine culture, PSA blood test, Testosterone blood test, Creatinine, and Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN) Blood Tests.
Q5: What are the typical symptoms for which patients meet a urologist?
A5: Patients meet a urologist if they are having a urinary tract infection (UTI) that won’t go away or having leaking, or suffering erectile dysfunction with pelvic pain.
Consultant , DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship, MS, MBBS
16 years of experience
New Delhi, India