- Dr. V. Murugan is currently associated as a Consultant with the Department of Neurology at Global Hospital, Chennai.
- Dr. Murugan holds a keen interest in Pediatric Neurology and has an experience of more than 13+ years in his field.
- Dr. V. Murugan holds experience in the treatment of childhood epilepsy, headaches, autism, ADHD, cerebral palsy, acquired brain injury and lots of other neurological condit.
- The doctor is also specialized in Childhood Epilepsy, Headache, Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophies, Stroke in Children, Autism, Hyperactivity (ADHD) and Intellectual Disability.
- He has advertised scientific papers in many international scientific conferences including American Epilepsy Society, European Paediatric Neurology Society and British Paediatric Neurology Association
- Dr. V. Murugan is also an active member of various esteemed organizations such as American Epilepsy Society, European Paediatric Neurology Society, British Paediatric Neurology Association, Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, General Medical Council UK, Indian Medical Association and Indian Academy of Pediatric.
- MBBS, Thanjavur Medical College, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
- MD, Thanjavur Medical College, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
- MRCPCH, U.K.
Work Experience Of Dr.V.Murugan
- Consultant, Global Hospitals, Chennai
- Childhood epilepsy, headaches, autism, ADHD, cerebral palsy, acquired brain injury, Muscular Dystrophies, Stroke in Children, Autism, Hyperactivity (ADHD) and Intellectual Disability
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Chronic Cerebro Spinal Venous Insufficiency Treatment
- Corpus Callosotomy
- Endovascular Coiling
- Gliomas Treatment
- Liberation Treatment
- Microvascular Decompression MVD
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Multiple Subpial Transections MST
- Narcolepsy Treatment
- Percutaneous Balloon Compression (PBC)
- Percutaneous Steriotactic Treatment - PSR
- Pineal Region Tumors Treatment
- Radiofrequency Rhizotomy - Neurotomy
- Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment
- Sensory Ataxia Treatment
- Skull Base Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
- Stereotactic Radio Surgery
- Surgical Clipping
- Temporal Lobectomy
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- VP Shunting
Senior Consultant , MD, DM, MBBS
28 years of experience
New Delhi, India