Brief About Dr. Vikas Kohli
Dr. Vikas Kohli is the current Head of Paediatric Cardiology at the BLK super speciality hospital in New Delhi. In addition, he is also one of the country’s top paediatric cardiologists, having performed balloon angioplasty on a 1.1 kg child and stent placement on a 1.8 kg child.
Furthermore, before joining BLK Hospital he has served as the Chief Paediatric Cardiologist at Apollo Hospitals in New Delhi, Senior Consultant at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in New Delhi, Chief Consultant at Rabindra Nath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences in Kolkata (India) as well as Senior Consultant at Doha (Qatar) and also Consultant at Prince Sultan Cardiac Centre in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) and also Consultant at Flora Hospital in New Delhi.
In the meanwhile, Watch out a video – What is Pacemaker | Pacemaker in Heart
His Clinical Interests
Member of Associations
- Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP)
- Cardiology Society of India
- American College of Cardiology
- American Heart Association
- Society of Fetal Medicine.
Also, Check out the video on Heart Bypass Surgery
- Paediatric Cardiology, ASD Closure, VSD Closure, Pacemaker installation in children, Angioplasty in Children
- AICD Implantation Treatment
- Aortic Valve Replacement
- ASD Closure
- Balloon Valvuloplasty - Aortic
- Closure of defects like ASD VSD
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Heart Bypass Surgery (CABG)
- Heart Double Valve Replacement
- Permanent Pacemaker Implant