- Dr. Vivek Mittal is a Well Known cardiologist with 15+ years of experience.
- Dr. Vivek Mittal is a member of East Delhi Physician Association, Cardiological Society of India, Indian College of Cardiology, Cardiology Society of India, Association of Physicians of India, and RSSDI.
- Dr. Vivek Mittal has attained fellowship of FISE, FICC, FESC, FIACM, and CCEBDM.
- Dr. Vivek Mittal has expertise in Primary and Elective Angioplasties, Pacemaker and ICD management, Clinical Cardiology cases, and Metabolic Syndrome.
DM, FSCAI [USA] • FIACM • DM (Cardiology) • MD • MBBS
Work Experience Of Dr. Vivek Mittal
Associate Consultant, Fortis Hospital, Noida
Visiting Consultant, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi
Senior Consultant, Max Super Speciality hospital, Patparganj, New Delhi
- Primary and Elective Angioplasties,
- Pacemaker and ICD management,
- Clinical Cardiology cases,
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Aortic Stent Grafting
- Biventricular Pacing
- Cerebral Angiogram
- Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty
- IVC Filter Insertion
- Peripheral Angiogram
- Peripheral Angioplasty
- PPI-Permanent Pacemaker Implant - Single Chamber
- PTCA-Percutaneous Transluminal
- PTMC - Percutaneous Transvenous Mitral Commissurotomy
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Renal Angiogram
- Trigger Point Injection (TPI)
Consultant DM, MD, MBBS
19 years of experience
Senior Consultant , MBBS, MD, DM
26 years of experience
Senior Consultant , MBBS, MRCP, MRCP, FRCP
36 years of experience Chennai , India