- Dr. Yajvendra Pratap Singh Rana is a renowned Urologist practicing with credit for over 16 years.
- Dr. Yajvendra Pratap Singh Rana is skilled in Laparoscopic Urology and Renal Transplantation.
- Dr. Yajvendra Pratap Singh Rana was awarded with a Gold medal in paper presentation in ASICON-Rajasthan state Chapter- ASICON 2007.
- Dr. Yajvendra Pratap Singh Rana stood Second in Progress session – NZUSICON 2010 (Fatal urological interventions – can we beat the fate).
- Dr. Yajvendra Pratap Singh Rana also got Gold Medal Award in the National Board of Examinations for DNB in 2012.
- Dr. Yajvendra Pratap Singh Rana is an Associate Member of the Urological Society of India and the American Urology Association.
- Dr. Yajvendra Pratap Singh Rana contributed to a number of research and publications.
- After completing MBBS from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh in 2004, Dr. Yajvendra Pratap Singh Rana pursued MS in General Surgery from RNT Medical College Udaipur (2005-08) and then DNB in Genito Urinary Surgery from National Board of Examination, New Delhi in 2012.
- Dr. Yajvendra Pratap Singh Rana received training at Johns Hopkins Brady Urological Institute – Baltimore, USA.
- Dr. Yajvendra Pratap Singh Rana received USI- Travel fellowship for the year 2011 for the American Urology Association meeting 2011at Washington DC.
DNB, 2012, National Board of Examination
Fellowship, 2011, American Urology Association Meeting, Washington DC
Fellowship, Johns Hopkins Institute, Baltimore
MS, 2008, RNT Medical College, Udaipur
MBBS, 2004, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh
Work Experience Of Dr. Yajvendra Pratap Singh Rana
Consultant, BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
1. Gold Medal Award for Paper Presentation at Association of Surgeons of India. ASICON-Rajasthan State Chapter 2007
2. Second Position in Progress Session: Fatal Urological Interventions- can we beat the fate? NZUSICON 2010
3. Gold Medal Award from National Board of Examinations for DNB in 2012
- Uro Oncology,
- Kidney Transplantation,
- Infertility and Laparoscopic Urology,
- Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH),
- Bladder Cancer,
- Female Urology,
- Incontinence, Kidney Cancer,
- Pediatric Urology,
- Peyronie's Disease,
- Prostate Cancer,
- Recurring Urinary Tract Infection,
- Sexual Dysfunction,
- Stone Disease,
- Testicular Cancer
- Augmentation Cystoplasty
- Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
- Removal of Kidney Stones
- Testicular Implant
- Ureter Re-Implantation
- Urethral Stricture Surgery
- Vasectomy Reversal
Senior Consultant , MCh, MS, MBBS
17 years of experience
New Delhi, India