- Suresh H. Advani is a medical, pediatric oncologist, and heamato-oncologist with 43+ years of experience.
- He has been honored with the highest civilian awards of India, namely the Padma Bhushan Award in 2012 and Padma Shri by the Government of India in 2002.
- He is also a recipient of the theDhanvantari Award in 2002, B. C. Roy National Award by Medical Council of India in 2005, Rashtriya Krantiveer Award, Ujjain in 2014, and awarded Lifetime Achievement in Oncology by Harvard Medical International in 2005.
- He successfully transplanted bone marrow into a nine-year-old girl suffering from Myeloid Leukemia.
- Advani was part of clinical trials to help children with lymphoblastic leukemia and was conducted on 1,200 patients.
- He gained experience in the field of BMT from Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington, and worked with Dr. E Donnall Thomas, known as the father of BMT, who won the Nobel Prize in medicine in 1990.
- He is a member of the Indian Society of Oncology (ISO), Medical and Pediatric Oncology Society, and Secretary of, Indian Journal of Haematology and Blood Transfusion.
- He holds expertise in Lymphomas, Bone marrow transplants, Acute Leukemia, Multiple myeloma, Breast Cancer, et al.
- Fellowship, • Fellow (Medical Oncology)
- MBBS, Grant Medical College, Mumbai
Work Experience Of Prof. Dr. Suresh H. Advani
Consultant, Tata Memorial Hospital
1. Rashtriyra Krantiveer Award, Ujjain in 2014
2. Rashtriya Krantiveer Award in 2014
3. Padma Bhushan award by Government of India in 2012
4. Dr. B. C. Roy National Award by Medical Council of India in 2005
5. Awarded Lifetime Achievement in Oncology by Harvard Medical International in 2005
6. Padma Shri by Government of India in 2002
7. Dhanvantari Award in 2002
- Bone marrow transplant,
- Acute Leukemia,
- Multiple myeloma,
- Breast Cancer
- Adrenal Cancer Treatment
- Anal Cancer Treatment
- Bile Duct Cancer Treatment
- Bladder Cancer Treatment
- Breast Cancer-Surgical
- Cancer in Children
- Carcinoma of Unknown Primary (CUP) Treatment
- Castleman Disease Treatment
- Cervical Cancer Treatment
- Endometrial Cancer Treatment
- Esophagus Cancer Treatment
- Ewing Family of Tumors Treatment
- Eye Cancer Treatment
- Gallbladder Cancer Treatment
- Gestational Trophoblastic Disease (GTD) Treatment
- Hodgkin Disease Treatment
- Laryngeal and Hypopharyngeal Cancer Treatment
- Metastatic Tumors Treatment
Senior Consultant MBBS, Diploma, DNB, Fellowship
15 years of experience
Senior Consultant , Diploma, MRCP, MD, MBBS
17 years of experience