- Inje University–Haeundae Paik Hospital is a super-specialty hospital with cutting-edge technology and equipment that opened to the public in 2010. In its first year of operation, the hospital made significant progress, completing the first kidney transplant, the first robotic surgery, and opening a thyroid centre and a Gamma Knife centre. In 2014, a Truebeam Radiation Oncology Operation was conducted. It added a nursing care ward in 2017 and enlarged the bronchoscopy room in 2018.
- In 2012, it was designated an excellent tuberculosis prevention hospital in Busan.
- The hospital has 44 departments, 15 special centres, and services to deal with a wide range of medical problems. In 2010, the total number of beds was over 1,000.
- Organ transplantation, shock trauma, and robotic surgery are only a few of the specialised facilities available at the facility.
- Just a few of the high-tech products in the facility include the Da Vinci surgical system, a 3-D movement visualisation system, and radiation therapy equipment.
- The hospital is located in a modern city and features a curtain wall as well as a separate heating system for each patient. The hospital is designed to integrate a great deal of natural beauty. It is the first hospital in the world to devote an entire floor to alkaline seaside hot springs. This ensures that a patient’s stay in the hospital is as comfortable as possible.
- The International Health Care Center at the hospital was built to provide healthcare to non-Koreans as well. Physicians and nurses who are fluent in a number of languages work at the centre. Most foreign health insurance is accepted, and international patients with Korean health insurance are considered.
Team And Specialities
Rheumatology, GI trauma and stomach cancer, hematology-oncology, cardiology, pulmonology, gastroenterology, operations (colorectal, head and neck, breast, paediatric, orthopaedic, and neuro), liver transplant, ophthalmology, and urology are among the specialties offered by the hospital's medical practitioners and nurses.
The special centres provide care for advanced medical conditions such as spine, brain, and shock trauma, as well as a clinic for liver and digestive diseases.
- +1,000 beds
- 44 departments, 15 specialised centers and clinics
- Operating rooms
- Faculty cafeteria
- Medical library
- Underground parking lot
Inje University – Haeundae Paik Hospital.
875, Haeun-daero, Haeundae-gu, Busan, 48108, Rep. of Korea.
You can drive to Haeundae Paik Hospital using Busan-Ulsan Highway and Gwangan Bridge.
From Gimhae International Airport, it is an hour's drive on airport limousines that are available every 15 minutes.
When using subway option, from Busan station take a train/tube for Nopo-dong. From Central Bus Terminal take Line 1 for Sinpyeong. In both options, transfer to Line 2 at Seomyeon station for Jangsan.
875, Haeun-daero, Haeundae-gu, Busan, 48108, Rep. of Korea
Busan Busan 48108
COMFORT DURING STAY
- Private rooms
- Phone in Room
- Family accommodation
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Airport pickup
SevenHills Health City, Marol Maroshi Road, Andheri East Mumbai Maharashtra 400059 India
Established in : 1986
Number of Beds : 2000
Sector 62, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar Mohali 160062 India
Established in : 2001
Number of Beds : 390
Rao Saheb, Achutrao Patwardhan Marg, Four Bungalows, Andheri West Mumbai Maharashtra 400053 India
Established in : 2006
Number of Beds : 1000