Sukumvit Hospital is a private, JCI-accredited hospital located on the historic Sukumvit Road. With a dedicated team of 75 doctors and nurses, the hospital has served a wide range of modern services, diagnoses, and treatments for the last three decades.
Furthermore, the Hospital has one building where patients can stay, a 5-story building that has been renovated on the inside and can accommodate people. The new structure has 15 floors and a service area of more than 50,000 square meters. It has up to 280 inpatient beds and an increasing number of specialized medical centers that serve more than 2,000 patients per day.
Helpful – Breast Cancer Treatment in Thailand
- Breast Cancer & Surgery
- Liver Diseases Center
- Plastic and cosmetic surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Recommended Video – Cardiac Myths & Facts
Team And Specialities
- Sukhumvit Hospital is a modular surgery center that specializes in neurology, vascular surgery, breast surgery, cosmetic surgery, colorectal surgery, urology, and general surgery. The hospital was founded in 1977 with the goal of making modern healthcare more accessible and affordable.
- The hospital provides a wide range of treatments in Breast Cancer & Surgery, Digestive and Liver Diseases Center, Nephrology, Orthopedics, Plastic and cosmetic surgery, Dental care, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, ENT, and Diabetes.
- Bone marrow transplant, Robotic spinal surgeries, Total joint replacement surgery, Kidney transplant, Plastic surgery, Skin & laser treatment, Spine Scoliosis surgery, and Hand & shoulder surgery are all specialties of the hospital's team.
- The hospital employs hundreds of skilled surgeons and doctors, the majority of whom have received years of specialized international training and certification.
- There are 97 diagnostic rooms in the hospital.
- It has an Advanced X-RAY & Diagnostic Imaging Center equipped with cutting-edge technology such as a 128 Slice CT Scan or high-speed computer X-Ray machine, Digital Mammogram, MRI facility, and so on.
- The hospital has 280 in-patient beds and centres that can serve 2,400 patients per day.
- It has a cutting-edge rehabilitation centre with a full-service fitness centre and advanced facilities such as a hyperbaric chamber, TMS room, EMG acupuncture room, and so on.
- The hospital has a modular surgery centre that specialises in neurology, vascular surgery, breast surgery, cosmetic surgery, colorectal surgery, urology, and general surgery.
Suvarnabhumi Airport is 23.6 km away from the hospital and takes approximately 30 min to reach via road.
Located close to many hotels and guest houses.
1411 Sukhumvit Rd, Khwaeng Phra Khanong Nuea, Khet Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Spa and wellness
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Beauty Salon
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
42 Jebong-ro, Gwangju Gwangju 61469 South Korea
Established in : 1910
Number of Beds : 1085
Manipal Hospital Bangalore 560017 India
Established in : 1991
Number of Beds : 700
Sector 18A, Dwarka, New Delhi Delhi 110075 India
Established in : 2016
Number of Beds : 325