VM Medical Park, founded in 1955, is one of Turkey’s most established multidisciplinary hospital groups. Each complex has a help desk section to guide medical tourists and provide translation services in over 40 languages, including English, Dutch, French, German, Russian, Spanish, and others. Furthermore, it is one of Turkey’s first academic institutions to be JCI accredited. The hospital is well-known for organ transplants, with approximately 465 transplants performed each year.
The hospital employs cutting-edge medical technology, making it one of the most advanced healthcare organizations in the country. Medical Park Ozer Hospital has technologically advanced restorative imaging frameworks, including an angiography lab, as well as offices for nervous system science, radiology, and atomic medication.
Helpful – Everything You Need To Know About Heart Disease
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Ear Nose and Throat
- General Surgery
- ICU Coronary Care
- Infectious Diseases
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Orthopedics and Traumatology
Recommended Video – Hip Replacement Surgery | Symptoms, Causes & Treatment | Hip Preservation
Team And Specialities
- The hospital has an experienced staff and doctors who have received international training.
- Television, internet access, a specialised diet menu, and newspaper-magazine services are among the exclusive services offered. Cardiovascular Surgery, Clinical Laboratories, Ear Nose and Throat, Endocrinology, General Surgery, ICU Coronary Care, Infectious Diseases, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Ophthalmology, and Orthopedics and Traumatology are among the specialties offered by the hospitals.
- The hospital is well-known for providing flawless service that rivals that of a 5-star hotel.
- One of the hospital's distinguishing features is its world-class service approach, which employs advanced diagnostic and therapeutic methods.
- Each specialty's team is available around the clock to handle any emergency.
- There is also a 30-person conference hall with cutting-edge technology that can host a variety of health seminars. There are 270 beds, 10 operating rooms, and 83 intensive care beds within 55 thousand square meters.
- With its smart building system, the private VM Medical Park Bursa Hospital, which also has a heliport for emergency transfers, can immediately intervene in all types of problems.
- Distance: 35 KMs
- Duration: 45 Minutes
- Distance: 1.5 KM
- Duration: 10 Minutes
Tourist attractions nearby
Shopping center and market at 5 minutes walk
Close proximity to restaurants and hotel
The private VM Medical Park Hospital is located on Fevzi akmak Street, Bursa's main thoroughfare.
It serves at the most convenient location for public transportation.
There is a "valet" service for guests' private vehicles, as well as a large car park with plenty of space.
Ahmetpaşa Mah., Fevzi Çakmak Cad. No:10
COMFORT DURING STAY
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Welcome Package
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical Travel Insurace
- Foreign Currecy Exchange
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organization
- Air ambulance
Road No 72, Opp. Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan School Hyderabad 500033 India
Established in : 1988
Number of Beds : 380
262 Gamcheon-ro, Amnam-dong, Seo-gu, Busan Busan Busan 49267 South Korea
Established in : 1951
Number of Beds : 1000
PO Box 40330 Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Established in : 2007
Number of Beds : 150
50, Avenue de l'Ere Nouvelle Ennasr II Ariana 2037 Tunisia
Established in : 2008
Number of Beds :