- Dr. B. Subba Rao is a competent and well-known nephrologist with over 30 years of experience.
- He has received the prestigious Vocational Excellence Award for 2010.
- Dr. B. Subba Rao has completed MBBS from University of Agra, MD from the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh and Diploma from DNB board.
- Dr. Rao has played a very crucial part in the success of a number of complicated kidney-related diseases such as critical care nephrology, kidney biopsies, peritoneal dialysis and hemadialysis.
- Dr. B. Subba Rao is a permanent associate of the Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Fellowship, University of Wiscowsin Milwaukee, USA
Fellowship, Westmad Hospital NSE, Australia
DNB, 1989, National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
MD, 1985, PGIMER, Chandigarh
MBBS, 1982, University of Agra
Work Experience Of Dr. B. Subba Rao
Consultant, Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
Vocational Excellence Award for 2010
- Acute Renal Failure,
- Clinical Nephrology,
- Kidney Disease,
- Renal Replacement Therapy
Consultant , DNB, MD, MBBS
24 years of experience