- Dr. Rajesh is one of the most eminent Onco-surgeon in the field of Thoracic & Head/Neck Oncology.
- The doctor has a rich experience of more than 26+ years & has performed more than 900 surgeries.
- He has done his MBBS & MS from the esteemed Seth G. S Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai University.
- Dr. Mistry has also done Surgical Oncology coaching at Tata Memorial Hospital.
- The doctor has been a principal investigator for clinical trials involving various aspects of oesophageal (extent of nodal dissection, the role of induction chemotherapy, a novel method of performing laparoscopic jejunostomy) and lung cancer (PET CT in lung cancer, pulmonary metastasectomy).
- Dr. Rajesh Mistry has also discovered ‘submandibular salivary gland transfer’ for preserving salivary function in patients on radiation therapy in India.
- Dr. Mistry has advertised several scientific articles in peer-reviewed journals and contributed to chapters in books.
- He has a special interest in Thoraco-laparoscopic Oesophagostomy, Thoracoscopic Surgery.
- MS, Seth G S Medical College & KEM Hospital ,Mumbai
Work Experience Of Dr. Rajesh Mistry
- Director, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- Assistant Surgeon,Tata Memorial Hospital
- Surgical Oncology,
- Thoraco-laparoscopic Oesophagectomy,
- Thoracoscopic Surgery
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia - ALL in Adults
- Adrenal Cancer Treatment
- Anal Cancer Treatment
- Bile Duct Cancer Treatment
- Bladder Cancer Treatment
- Breast Biopsy
- Breast Cancer-Surgical
- Cancer in Children
- Carcinoma of Unknown Primary (CUP) Treatment
- Castleman Disease Treatment
- Cervical Cancer Treatment
- Endometrial Cancer Treatment
- Esophagus Cancer Treatment
- Ewing Family of Tumors Treatment
- Eye Cancer Treatment
- Gallbladder Cancer Treatment
- Gestational Trophoblastic Disease (GTD) Treatment
- Hairy Cell Leukemia - HCL
- Hodgkin Disease Treatment
- Laryngeal and Hypopharyngeal Cancer Treatment
- Leukemia in Children
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer Treatment
- Lung Carcinoid Tumor Treatment
- Malignant Mesothelioma Treatment
- Nasopharyngeal Cancer Treatment
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma In Children
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Treatment
- Oral Cavity and Oropharyngeal Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer Surgery
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Penile Cancer Treatment
- Prostate Cancer-Surgical
- Retinoblastoma (RB) Treatment
- Rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) Treatment
- Salivary Gland Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer - Melanoma
- Skin Lymphoma Treatment
- Small-cell Carcinoma Treatment
Consultant , Graduation, Post Graduation
26 years of experience
Associate Director , MBBS, MS, MCh
15 years of experience