- Dr. Ravi Suman Reddy is currently associated as a Consultant with the Institute of Neurosciences & Rehabilitation at continental Hospitals, Hyderabad.
- Dr. Ravi is an eminent Neurologist with more than 11+ years of experience in his field.
- Dr. Reddy has performed more than 7900 complex surgeries on tumors, vascular malformations, aneurysms, spinal fixations, and endoscopic brain and spinal surgeries.
- The doctor’s expertise lies in Frameless Stereotactic Radiosurgery of Brain and Spine, Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery, Spine Stabilization, Cranial Micro Neurosurgery, Cranio Spinal Trauma, and Endoscopic Neurosurgery.
- Also, dr. Ravi Reddy is an active member of the Neurological Society of India, AP Neuroscientists association, and AO SPINE Membership.
- MBBS, Kakatiya Medical College,Warangal
- MCh, National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences Bangalore
Work Experience Of Dr. Ravi Suman Reddy
- Consultant, Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery of Brain and Spine, Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery, Spine Stabilization, Cranial Micro Neurosurgery, Cranio Spinal Trauma and Endoscopic Neurosurgery
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment
- Chronic Cerebro Spinal Venous Insufficiency Treatment
- Corpus Callosotomy
- Endovascular Coiling
- Gliomas Treatment
- Liberation Treatment
- Metastatic Tumors Treatment
- Microvascular Decompression MVD
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Multiple Subpial Transections MST
- Narcolepsy Treatment
- Percutaneous Balloon Compression (PBC)
- Percutaneous Steriotactic Treatment - PSR
- Pineal Region Tumors Treatment
- Radiofrequency Rhizotomy - Neurotomy
- Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment
- Sensory Ataxia Treatment
- Skull Base Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
- Stereotactic Radio Surgery
- Surgical Clipping
- Temporal Lobectomy
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- VP Shunting
Associate Director , DM, MD, MBBS
13 years of experience
Gurgaon , India