- The Inha University Hospital, the first university hospital in the greater Incheon region, opened in May 1996. It aspires to become Northeast Asia’s largest medical port by being strategically situated near an international airport, a seaport, and a teleport.
- It is a multispecialty hospital with 36 clinical divisions and 19 specialised centres, one of which is a cancer centre. It also has a Health Promotion Center that offers a comprehensive health examination.
- Allergy Medicine, Cardiology, Clinical Pathology, Dentistry, Dermatology, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Gastroenterology, Infection Medicine, Nephrology, Neurosurgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Nuclear Medicine, Opthalmology, ENT, Orthopaedic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Psychiatry, Rehabilitation Medicine, Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, and Urology are among the clinical departments.
- Since 2009, it has had an International Healthcare Centre, which is an outpatient clinic. It offers medical services to foreign nationals as well as Koreans who are travelling abroad. Medical physicians, a registered nurse, and six coordinators who speak English, Russian, and Chinese work at the Centre.
- At Terminals 1 and 2, the Hospital manages the Incheon International Airport Medical Centre. The Embassies of China and Thailand have given the Centres appreciation awards.
- It is outfitted with the most cutting-edge medical instruments and technology available.
- The Hospital was chosen as the official World Cup hospital in 2002.
- It was named the best health promotion centre in 2005.
- The Ministry of Health and Welfare of Korea recognised it as an excellent hospital in attracting foreign patients in 2008. It received the ISO 9001 Quality management system certificate in Health screening the same year. It was also chosen as the National Clinical Trials Research Center.
- It was awarded JCI accreditation in 2009 for providing high-quality care and ensuring patient safety. The Ministry of Health, Welfare, and Family also named it as the Medical Equipment Clinical Trial Centre.
- It was named the best medical device safety information control centre in 2017. The first grade of coronary artery bypass surgery adequacy assessment was given to it. The hospital is also well-regarded for its treatment of four major cancers (stomach cancer, lung cancer, colon cancer, breast cancer).
- In 2018, it earned a perfect score in the assessment of COPD adequacy for the third year in a row. It also came in first place in the National Emergency Medical Institution assessment. The Korean Association of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation awarded it the Best KALS TS Award.
Team And Specialities
- The Hospital has special Centres namely, the Cancer Centre comprising of 4 special centres - Cyberknife Centre, Woman’s Cancer Centre, Cancer & BMT, and Lung Cancer Centre, the Cardiocerebrovascular Disease Centre, and Spinal Center and Rheumatism Centre.
- Other Centres are the Breast and Thyroid Surgery Centre, Cranial Nerve Centre, Comprehensive Cancer Centre, Digestive Care Centre, Emergency Medical Centre, Head and Neck Cancer Centre, Obesity Centre, Organ Transplantation Centre, Pain Management Centre, Palliative Care Centre, Rare Diseases Centre, Robotic Surgery Centre, and the Diabetes Endocrinology Centre.
- Being a leader in medical research and technical development, the Hospital aims to improve public health through its ultra-modern medical equipment like Robot cyberknife, MRI, PET-CT, and MDCT. It also has the Vital beam, a high-end radioactive cancer treatment equipment that enables a faster, safer, and more precise X-ray than conventional ones.
- The Inha University Hospital uses electronic medical records and Full PACS for the first time in Korea.
- Ideally located near the Incheon International Airport, the Inha University Hospital can be reached easily by bus, subway, or by car. Information can be accessed from the website https://www.inha.com/en/page/info/contact
- There are many restaurants, cafes, and shopping malls nearby.
- The nearest tourist destination is the Snowflake village, a historical place called HongYe-mun is also closeby. On the north western side of the Hospital lies the Wolmi Amusement Park.
Incheon Incheon 400 711
COMFORT DURING STAY
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Welcome Package
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Fitness centre
- Spa and wellness
- Beauty salon
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organisation
28th St - Mohamed Bin Zayed City United Arab Emirates
Established in : 2017
Number of Beds : 300
Mulund Goregaon Link Road, Mulund-West, Mumbai Maharashtra 400078 India
Established in : 2002
Number of Beds : 300
454 Charansanitwong Road, Bang O Subdistrict, Bangkok 10700 Thailand
Established in : 1970
Number of Beds :