- Dr. Rakesh Chopra is currently associated as Head of Medical Oncology with Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon.
- Dr. Chopra acquires vast experience of more than 16 years in the field of Medical Oncology and is one of the best medical oncologists at Artemis hospital.
- He specializes in Chemotherapy and targeted chemotherapy for the treatment of cancer.
- Dr. Rakesh’s major procedures are Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, Sigmoidoscopy, Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine), Gastroenterology Procedures & Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags.
- Dr. Chopra is appointed as Hon. Adjunct Professor, Internal Medicine, and University of Nebraska Medical Center Nebraska’s Health Science Center.
- He is positioned on the Editorial Board of the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
Work Experience Of Dr. Rakesh Chopra
- Head of Department
- Head of Department, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Medical Oncology
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia - ALL in Adults
- Breast Biopsy
- Hairy Cell Leukemia - HCL
Consultant , MBBS, DNB, DNB
7 years of experience
Consultant , MBBS, DCH, DNB, MNAMS
9 years of experience