- Dr. Indranil is one of the leading Medical Oncologist in Kolkata.
- Dr. has a developing experience of over 16+ years and has worked with some of the eminent hospitals in India.
- Dr. was in-charge of the breast and gynecologic cancer chemotherapy unit at Tata medical center Kolkata and was involved in setting up of departmental protocols there.
- Dr. has completed his MBBS from Medical College in Kolkata followed by an MD & DM (Medical Oncology) from the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Dr. Indranil Ghosh has received a European Certificate of Medical Oncology from the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO).
- Dr. Indranil Ghosh is one of the very few trained medical oncologists in Kolkata with a DM degree in Medical Oncology.
- He is an active member of various organizations like the European Society for Medical Oncology, Member, American Society of Clinical Oncology, Member, and Society of Medical Oncologists of India.
Read More – Lung Cancer Treatment Cost in India
MBBS, kolkata Medical College
Work Experience Of Dr. Indranil Ghosh
Consultant, Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata
Consultant, Tata Memorial Hospital ,Kolkata
Consultant, AMRI Hospital
International Development and Education Award (IDEA), from the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), 2011.
Best Poster Award in supportive care category in the annual conference of the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) for the abstract ‘High-level resistance to antimicrobials in febrile neutropenia: experience from a tertiary care cancer center in India’ at Milan, Italy in the year 2010.
Jagadish Bose National Science Talent Scholarship from 1998-2002.
- Medical and pediatric oncology,
- Bone marrow transplantation
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia - ALL in Adults
- Adrenal Cancer Treatment
- Anal Cancer Treatment
- Bile Duct Cancer Treatment
- Bladder Cancer Treatment
- Breast Biopsy
- Breast Cancer-Surgical
- Cancer in Children
- Carcinoma of Unknown Primary (CUP) Treatment
- Castleman Disease Treatment
- Cervical Cancer Treatment
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia- CML
- Endometrial Cancer Treatment
- Esophagus Cancer Treatment
- Ewing Family of Tumors Treatment
- Eye Cancer Treatment
- Gallbladder Cancer Treatment
- Gestational Trophoblastic Disease (GTD) Treatment
- Hairy Cell Leukemia - HCL
- Hodgkin Disease Treatment
- Laryngeal and Hypopharyngeal Cancer Treatment
- Leukemia - Acute Myeloid AML
- Leukemia in Children
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer Treatment
- Lung Carcinoid Tumor Treatment
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Treatment
- Skin Lymphoma Treatment
- Small-cell Carcinoma Treatment