- Dr. Lokesh is an eminent and well-known medical gastroenterologist with more than 11+ years of experience.
- Dr. Champally’s area of expertise includes the management of diseases of liver, pancreas, gallbladder, inflammatory bowel disorders, colonoscopy, ERCP, diagnostic endoscopic ultrasound and more.
- The doctor has completed his MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi University of Medical Sciences, Bangalore, MD from University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi and DM from Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow.
- He has excellent skills in the management of acid reflux, ulcers, IBS, hepatitis C, polyps, jaundice, hemorrhoids, bloody stool, pancreatitis, colon cancer or more.
- Dr. Lokesh Champally R has many advertisements under his name in national and international journals.
- DM, 2017, Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
- MD, 2013, University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi
- MBBS, 2009, Rajiv Gandhi University of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
Work Experience Of Dr. Lokesh Champally R
- Consultant, Gut Clinic, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh, 2019
- Associate Consultant, 2018
- Hepatitis C,
- Bloody stool
Consultant , Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship, MS, MBBS
20 years of experience
Consultant , Fellowship, DNB, MD, MBBS
14 years of experience