- Dr. Nagendra is a well-known and eminent Pediatric Gastroenterologist with more than 11+ years of experience.
- The doctor specializes in performing a variety of endoscopic and other diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to treat disorders related to the entire gastrointestinal tract.
- Dr. Kumar VR has papers and advertisements in national and international journals.
- MBBS, 2007, Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS), Bangalore
- MD, 2010, Pediatrics - Government Medical College, Surat
- 2013, PDCC (Pediatric Gastroenterology) - SANJAY GANDHI POST GRADUATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, LUCKNOW
- DM, 2017, Pediatric Gastroenterology - SANJAY GANDHI POST GRADUATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, LUCKNOW
Work Experience Of Dr. Nagendra Kumar V R
Consultant, Columbia Asia Hospital, Bangalore(Whitefield)
- Pediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Anti Reflux Procedures
- Biliary Drainage and Stenting Surgery
- Bowel Obstruction Treatment
- Crohn's Disease Treatment
- Hepatitis B Treatment
- Hepatitis C Treatment
- Lap Cholecystectomy - Gall Bladder Removal
- Liver Cirrhosis Treatment
- Liver resection
- Liver Transplant
- Nissen fundoplication
- Partial colectomy
- Transesophageal Echocardiography - TEE
- Whipple Surgery