Brief About Fortis Escorts Hospital New Delhi
Fortis Escorts Hospital New Delhi was established in 1988 and is JCI accredited, additionally, it is the largest private cardiac hospital in the Asia Pacific region. Fortis Escorts Heart Institute is also one of the best hospitals for Cardiac care for adults and children that had celebrated 25 years of Cardiac excellence in 2013.
Do read about the top 10 cardiologists in India
Awards & Accolades
Fortis Escorts Heart Alert Service that has revolutionized the cardiac care in India by providing an expert ECG interpretation
Furthermore, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute is the winner of the-
- Best Institution Award’ by Delhi Medical Association(2013)
- Leading Heart Care Centre in North India’ at the Global Healthcare Excellence Awards 2013
- Finest Single Specialty Hospital – Cardiology’ at India Healthcare Awards 2012
Offers other services such as Radio Imaging, Neurology, Nuclear Medicine (Read about Dendritic Cell Therapy) and Physiotherapy. Launched Community Outreach Programs through which free cardiac check-up camps are organized in India and in its neighboring countries.
Also read about Heart Blockage Treatment without Surgery
Do Watch a video on Bypass Surgery FAQ’s
What Is Fortis Hospital, New Delhi Known For
Fortis Hospital, New Delhi is renowned for specialists in cardiac care, and is recognized for its path-breaking work and services to numerous heart patients. It is one of the largest healthcare organizations in the country with 27 healthcare facilities, 4,300 operational beds, and 400 diagnostics centers (including JVs). Fortis is present in India, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Nepal & Sri Lanka. The Company is listed on the BSE Ltd and National Stock Exchange (NSE) of India.
What Are the Services Offered by Fortis Hospital, New Delhi
Services offered by Fortis Hospital, New Delhi:
- Supplying a medical opinion and appropriate quotation
- Choosing the best hospital and physician for your needs
- Scheduling a visit with the doctor (if necessary)
- Providing a Visa Invitation Letter (VIL) and assisting with visas
- Provide detailed instructions on how to obtain a visa from your country
- Providing the whole cost of care, including travel, lodging, and meals
- Assistance with purchasing a flight from your country
- Coordinating airport pickup/drop-off
- Supplying native language interpreters
- Reserving lodging and guest houses according to your preferences and budget
- If necessary, schedule a video session with a specialist doctor
What Diagnostic Imaging Options Are Offered by Fortis Hospital, New Delhi
CT Scan: Computerised Tomography Scan MRI, or magnetic resonance imaging Ultrasounds that are guided by magnetic resonance. Ultrasonography (USG) for mammography Biopsies and interventions with image guidance Radiology Intervention Radiology USG Assisted Biopsies and Treatments Emission of Positron PET Scan (tomography scan)
What Is the Admission Process at Fortis Hospital in New Delhi
The doctor will choose a date for admission after seeing a patient and recommending admission. Before being accepted, the patient must finish the TPA procedure, if necessary. admission at a time of need. EMO examines and, if required, advises entrance. Prior to admittance, the PAC for surgery must be finished.
Team And Specialties
Click to Expand
- The hospital has 200 cardiac specialists and 1,600 support staff on board who work together to cater to 14,500 admissions and 7,200 emergency cases annually.
- Pioneer in the field of fully dedicated cardiac care in India.
- Only cardiac hospital in India to have a dedicated Paediatric Department with a specialized, highly trained multi disciplinary team of Paediatric Cardiologists, Paediatric Surgeons, Anaesthesiologists and Paediatric Intensivists.
- First to perform the Multi-layered Flow Modulator Surgery in Asia Pacific.
- Dr. Ashok Seth, Chairman of Cardiac Sciences in Fortis Escorts, is one of the most recognized and respected Indian Cardiologist across the globe.
- In 2003, Dr. Seth was awarded Padma Shri, one of the most prestigious award, for his work in medicine.
- Professionally trained nurses serve patients with compassion, respect and integrity.
Click to Expand
- The hospital houses 285 beds and 5 Cath Labs along with other world-class facilities.
- Supports the most advanced laboratories performing complete range of investigative tests in the field of Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Biochemistry, Haematology, Transfusion Medicine and Microbiology.
- Holds expertise in Intensive Electronic Medical Record, Audio Visuals & Smart Alert System as Rapid Response Tools and provide 24x7x365 monitoring, assessment, support and interventional services.
- Has an NABL Accredited Blood Bank.
- Wi-Fi enabled campus.
Click to Expand
- 34 mins.
Taxi: Available on call.
- The hospital is centrally located with multiple 4 and 5 star hotels in its vicinity.
- Budget hotels and guest rooms are also available in close proximity.
Contact Doctor Now
Click to Expand
COMFORT DURING STAY
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Welcome Package
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services