- Dr. Anil Mandhani is a well-known Urologist, practicing successfully for more than 25 years.
- He is proficient in carrying out Complex Oncological and Reconstructive Surgeries of Prostate Cancer, Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Testicular Cancer, and Penile Cancer.
- He adopts the Laparoscopic and Robotic approach to perform these critical surgeries.
- Dr. Anil is the pioneer in developing low-cost Endocatch, a modified Urostomy bag, Intravesical tumor retrieval, and a new Ureterostomy bag ( under process for Patent)
- During his Clinical Fellowship in Robotic Urology, he had done 350 Robotic Radical Prostatectomy in a year.
- He took a keen interest in teaching and served as a professor of Urology in a leading Cancer Hospital for 22 years.
- He is a member of numerous prestigious associations, such as the American Urological Association, the European Urological Association, the British Association of Urological surgeons, Indian urological association.
- Dr. Anil is actively involved in Clinical and Basic Science research on managing various cancers in urology and has several publications to his credit in reputed national and international journals. He is the Associate Editor of the Indian Journal of Urology.
- MBBS, 1991, Pt. J.L.N. Medical College under Ravishankar University, Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- MS, Pt. J.L.N Medical College under Ravishankar University, Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- MCh, Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
- DNB, 1998, National Board of Education
- Fellowship, 2007, New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York USA
Work Experience Of Dr. Anil Mandhani
Chairman, Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon
Director, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi, 2017
Associate Professor, Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, 2012
Associate Professor, Sri Venkateshwar Institute of Medical Science, Tirupati, AP
1. "Innovation award" by Urological Society of India for "Endopyelotomy sheath: a new device to facilitate ante grade Endopyelotomy".
2. Best paper award, 'Prediction of Fragility of Stone by DEXA' in national conference of Urology 2003
3. Har Gobind Singh travelling fellowship of North Zone of Urology India, 2003.
Associated with clinical and basic research on managing various cancers in Urology and has published papers in noted national and international medical journals. These are: ICMR : To study the impact of chronic asymptomatic Prostatitis on serum PSA level measuring seminal fluid interleukin-8 levels and its gene polymorphism
UPCST: Expression of androgen receptors at various stages of metastatic prostatic cancer and correlation with response pattern to ADT
Cancer research grant from Pfizer: Correlation of natural killer cell counts in whole blood and human leukocyte and antigen-g expression in tumor tissue of renal cell carcinoma patients.
Cancer research grant from Pfizer: Finding targets of micro RNA by western blot techniques in bladder cancer
Cancer research grant from Pfizer: Assessment of micro RNA expression and validation of its utility as a new marker of prognosticating the outcome of bladder cancer
Cancer research grant from Pfizer: Prediction of stone fragility by dual energy x-ray absorptiometry
Cancer research grant from Pfizer: Renal cell carcinoma in India present at an early age and in advanced stage
Toxicol Int: Tobacco exposure may enhance inflammation in prostate carcinoma patients, an explorative study in North Indian population, in 2012
Indian J Urol: Bone densitometric assessment and management of fracture risk in Indian men of prostate cancer on androgen deprivation therapy: Does practice pattern match the guidelines? 2012
Indian J Urol: Does en-bloc transurethral resection of bladder tumor give a better yield in terms of presence of detrusor muscle in the biopsy specimen?, 2012
- Robotic Uro-Oncology,
- Urinary Incontinence (UI) Treatment,
- Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction,
- Kidney Stone Treatment,
- HIV Counseling,
- Urology Consultation,
- Vascular Surgery,
- Direct Visual Internal Urethrotomy (DVIU),
- Surgery of Penile Cancer,
- Surgery of Prostate Cancer,
- Surgery of Bladder Cancer,
- Surgery of Testicular Cancer,
- Surgery of Kidney Cancer,
- Minimally Invasive Urology,
- Urinary Tract Obstruction,
- Augmentation Cystoplasty
- Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
- Removal of Kidney Stones
- Testicular Implant
- Ureter Re-Implantation
- Urethral Stricture Surgery
- Vasectomy Reversal