How To Cure Erectile Dysfunction Naturally And Permanently
What is Erectile Dysfunction?
The most frequent sex issue that men bring to their doctor is erectile dysfunction or ED. Up to 30 million males are affected. An erection that is hard enough for sex is characterized as having difficulty obtaining or maintaining one. Though it’s not uncommon for a guy to experience erection troubles now and then, ED that progresses or occurs on a regular basis with sex is not normal and should be treated.
It is possible for ED to occur due to the Following Reasons:
- When the blood supply to the penis is restricted or nerves are damaged, this is the most common occurrence.
- For reasons of stress or mood.
- As a precursor to a more serious ailment, such as atherosclerosis, heart disease, high blood pressure, or diabetes-induced high blood sugar.
What Are the Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction?
It is problematic to acquire or retain a robust enough erection when you have Erectile Dysfunction (ED). Your health care practitioner or a Urologist can assist you if ED becomes a regular and bothersome condition. The presence of ED in a man might be a key warning sign of cardiovascular disease, signaling those blockages are forming in his vascular system. If the patient understands the causes of ED then it’s convenient to work on the erectile dysfunction treatment. As per the recent survey, men with ED are more likely to suffer a stroke, heart attack, or circulation problems in their legs.
ED can also lead to:
- Low self-confidence
- The man and his partner are in a lot of pain.
It is significant to raise the ED concern if it is impacting a man’s relationships or mental well-being. The purpose of the treatment is to enhance or restore erectile function, recover circulatory health, and promote a man’s quality of life.
What Are The Causes of Erectile Dysfunction?
ED can be caused by health concerns, emotional disorders, or a combination of the two.
The following are some well-known risk factors:
- Having reached the age of 50
- High level of Blood sugar levels i.e., Diabetes
- High Blood pressure
- Having a cardiovascular condition
- Increased level of cholesterol
- Tobacco use, drug use, or excessive alcohol consumption
- Obesity and hormonal disorder
- Lack of physical activity
Even while ED gets more frequent as men get older, it is not usually the result of becoming older. There are some guys who are sexually active even in their eighties. ED might be a precursor to a severe health issue. The initial phase in the treatment of ED is the identification and addressing of the underlying cause of the specific health problem.
Physical Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
When there is insufficient blood flow into the penis. Numerous health conditions, including blocked arteries, excessive blood sugar (diabetes), heart disorder, alcohol, and smoking, can restrict the blood flow into the penis.
During an erection, the penis is unable to hold blood. A guy cannot maintain an erection if blood does not stay in the penis. This problem in males can occur at any age.
The penis does not receive nerve impulses from the brain or spinal cord. Nerves in the penis can be damaged by certain illnesses, injuries, or surgeries in the pelvic region.
Diabetes can harm the penis by causing small vessel disease or nerve damage.
Treatments for cancer around the pelvis can have an impact on the penis’ functioning. ED can be evolved due to surgery or radiation for malignancies of the pelvis. Men commonly have ED after undergoing treatment for prostate, colon-rectal, or bladder cancer. For sexual health issues, cancer survivors should contact a urologist.
Erections can be harmed by drugs used to address other health concerns. Drug adverse effects must be discussed with primary care physicians of the patient.
Emotional Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
Normal sex supports the cooperation of the body and the mind. Emotional issues might accelerate the symptoms and problems of ED. ED can be uplifted by various emotional difficulties, such as:
- Conflicts in relationships
- Stress from social, cultural, or religious problems at home or at work
- Concern about sex performance
What is the Diagnosis for Erectile Dysfunction?
Finding out what’s causing your ED will help you narrow down your therapy options.
Your doctor will ask you questions about your heart and vascular health, as well as your erection problem, to diagnose ED. Your doctor may also do a physical examination, prescribe laboratory testing, or send you to a urologist.
History of Health and Erectile Dysfunction
Your doctor will inquire about your medical history as well as your lifestyle. It is really beneficial to discuss information regarding the substances you use, whether you smoke, or how much alcohol you consume. He or she will inquire about recent sources of stress in your life. Communicate freely with your doctor so that he or she can assist you in making the best treatment decisions.
What Are The Medical Tests For Erectile Dysfunction?
A physical examination examines your overall health. To check for ED, a genital examination (penis and testicles) is commonly performed. The exam may also focus on your heart and blood system, including your heart, peripheral pulses, and blood pressure, depending on your age and risk factors. Your doctor may do a rectal exam to assess the prostate based on your age and family history. These examinations are not unpleasant. Before beginning therapy, most patients do not require extensive testing.
To search for health concerns that cause ED, your doctor may conduct blood tests and collect a urine sample.
Health professionals frequently utilize questionnaires to assess your capacity to establish and maintain erections, as well as to assess your enjoyment with sex and detect any orgasm issues.
Erectile Function Tests (Advanced)
- Specialized testing may be required for certain men with ED to guide treatment or to re-evaluate you if treatment fails.
- Testosterone and other male hormones are measured in the blood.
- Blood tests are used to determine blood sugar levels (Diabetes)
- Checking blood flow with ultrasonography (penile Doppler).
- An erection is induced by injecting a vascular stimulant into the penis.
- Unless there is a history of trauma or malignancy, ED x-rays such as arteriography, MRI, or CT scanning are rarely required.
- NPT (nocturnal penile tumescence) is an overnight test to see if you get an erection while sleeping.
How to Cure Erectile Dysfunction Naturally and Permanently?
Taking care of your vascular and cardiac health is the foremost step for the treatment of ED. You may be urged to alter your eating habits, quit smoking, boost your exercises, or refrain from using drugs or alcohol. It’s possible that the patient will be provided with alternatives to the medications. (Avoid stopping or changing prescription medications without first seeing your doctor.) Treatment for emotional issues may also be recommended by your health care physician. Relationship issues, life pressures, melancholy or worry from previous ED issues might all contribute to these symptoms (performance anxiety).
The Therapies Listed Below Can Be Used to Treat ED on its Own:
Treatments that aren’t intrusive are frequently tried first. The majority of the most well-known ED therapies are effective and safe. It is always advisable to consult the doctor regarding the potential adverse effects of every option:
- In the United States, the most often prescribed phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitors are oral medicines or tablets (Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, Stendra)
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy: It is suggested by doctors when low testosterone is diagnosed in blood testing.
- Penile Enlargement Therapy: This therapy helps in smooth and painless sexual life for males. For penile enlargement, a weight or traction device, sometimes called a penile extender, is a need for the non-erect penis to try to stretch it. Penile enlargement therapy can enhance non-erect penis length in a few males by up to 2 centimeters
- Injections into the sperm (ICI, intracavernosal Alprostadil): The treatment of sperm via injection assist in curing the problem of ED.
- Medications administered intraurethral (IU, Alprostadil): There are various medicines are available that aid to resolve the ED issues, and those medications are administered to the patient for further response.
- Erection Devices Using Vacuum: Several erection devices which work with the help of vacuum are another therapy for the treatment of ED. This kind of device helps the male in achieving erection and sustaining it.
- Implants in the sperm: Sperm implantation is also known as penile prosthesis. Males who are having implants can have an erection at any time. This help in maintaining the erection as long as men want without taking any kind of medication or other devices, which enhances spontaneity.
- Surgery to bypass damage to the penile artery in certain younger men who have had significant pelvic injuries. For elderly men with hardened arteries, penile vascular surgery is not indicated.
Oral Medications (PDE5 inhibitors)
- PDE type-5 inhibitors are drugs that promote penile blood flow. These are the only oral ED medications authorized by the Food and Drug Administration in the United States.
- Viagra (sildenafil citrate)
- Levitra is a brand name for the drug Levitra (vardenafil HCl)
- Stendra (tadalafil) Cialis (tadalafil) (avanafil)
- Men with ED should take these tablets approximately an hour or two before having intercourse for optimal effects. Medications help in normal nerve function in the penis. PDE5 drugs improve blood flow into the penis by enhancing erectile responses. Use these medications exactly as advised. Approximately 7 out of 10 guys perform well and observed enhanced erections. Diabetics and cancer patients have reduced response rates.
- PDE5 inhibitors should not be taken if you are taking nitrates for your heart. Before you start taking a PDE5 inhibitor, talk to your doctor to find out how it will affect your health.
Natural Methods to Treat Erectile Dysfunction: Here are the major tips on how to cure erectile dysfunction naturally and permanently.
Eating a well-balanced diet will assist the man to retain sexual function while also lowering his chances of developing ED. Men who closely followed a Mediterranean diet or the Alternative Healthy Eating Index 2010 diet had a decreased risk of getting ED, according to a 2020 research Trusted Source. They ate more fruits and vegetables and ate less red or processed meat, veggies, legumes\nuts, fish, etc. Men aged 18 to 40 who ate more fruits, vegetables, and flavonoids (compounds found in produce, coffee, and other foods) had a decreased risk of ED, according to a 2017 study. These meals have proven advantageous for sexual health as well as general health, so it’s a win-win situation if they also help you maintain or increase your sexual performance.
Exercise helps in various ways to combat the problem of ED. A proper blood flow is crucially significant to a strong erection and exercise enhances the circulation of the blood. Exercise also assists in improving blood pressure by stimulating the nitric oxide in blood vessels and that’s how viagra works. Exercises, especially weight-bearing can significantly rise the natural production of testosterone, which is a propelling factor for erectile strength and sex drive.
Irregular sleep patterns are one of the primary factors for erectile dysfunction. Sound sleep helps in increasing testosterone levels increase and resolving sexual dysfunction issues. A good sleep of 7hours a day works as a natural erectile dysfunction remedy and can aid in ensuring that hormonal signals are clear and consistent.
Smoking and Alcohol
Regular consumption of alcohol can lead to permanent erectile dysfunction as it works as a depressant. Heavy alcohol consumption depresses the central nervous system, which causes the less functioning of sex hormones.
Quitting smoking works very well as a remedy for erectile dysfunction, specifically when ED is the consequence of vascular disease. Smoking also causes the narrowing of essential blood vessels and has the same negative impact.
Conclusion – ED is curable. It depends on the cause and consequences. In some cases, it is easily curable even without medications. However, with the proper medical advice, treatment, and medication, the issue of ED can be removed. But practicing healthy living and eating habits can improvise health and reduce ED symptoms.ED is a very common health problem. There are debating issues regarding the complete cure of ED with the advancement in science and technology, treatment can be possible. As an individual, surround yourself with positive affirmations to reduce stress as it can worsen the situation.